ThunderCats Classics by Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot easier on the wallet though.

Yip, ive ordered all mine from BBT, while more expensive (double the price almost) i will save in the end on shipping i think by using their pile of loot option. I just hate to think what Matty will charge for one item to NZ

Hoping the paint apps have that matte look and not the shiny plastic look MOTUC has.

12898189_10154020002009844_2384198010169757414_o.jpg

12672132_10154020001989844_5153058679470447202_o.jpg

I think they forgot to put the Thundercats logo and name on front of the box. :)

Packaging is simple but nice. The art could better. I hope there a slipcase like the MOTU Filiation line.

Hoping the paint apps have that matte look and not the shiny plastic look MOTUC has.

This is what I want too. I wanted it for the Filimation MOTU sub and they were super shiny. I predict these will be the same sadly. I really hope I am women.

Packaging is simple but nice. The art could better. I hope there a slipcase like the MOTU Filiation line.

This is what I want too. I wanted it for the Filimation MOTU sub and they were super shiny. I predict these will be the same sadly. I really hope I am women.

little bit of medication, and some counseling, then some surgery, that shouldn't be a problem.

Forgot I missed this, dumb Mattel.
So thinking how those Mega ones could be instead...

Posted this in the MOTU thread but i am guessing spirit Jaga. Jada was supposed to be part of the subscription until it got pushed back. Probably were working on the sculpt so a spirit version seems easy enough.

I was amazed that Jaga would be autocorrected to SW Jaba. :lol

Speaking of lost translations, these are the German names:

Lion-O = Leo
Tygra = Tigro
Cheetara = Geparda
Jaga = Jago
Willy-Kit & Willy-Kat = Mini-Kit & Mini-Kat
Snarf = Schnuff
Mumm-Ra = Mumion

Just to name a few. Personally I prefer the original names except for Lion-O/Leo and Jaga/Jago. :)

Back