Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First up to bat again...:)
.smugmug.com/photos/i-GCnpGfW/0/XL/i-GCnpGfW-XL.jpg[/IMG]

i-BXpJ4Fv-XL.jpg

"CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!"

To Be Continued...:)

Great pics Iron. That Lion-O statue is bad ass in person when I saw it last year at SDCC. I also see you're a sports fan like myself. You got my favorite boxer and favorite basketball player (Jordan) of all time. I swear if Sideshow made a PF of Muhammad Ali (or Cassius Clay at the time of that Liston fight) in that same pose I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Here is some crappy pics. IMO it's ok I loved Thundercats as a kid but this Lion-O just don't do it for me, thinking of returning it :dunno :cuckoo:

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

Last edited:
For $400 if you arent happy at all definietly send it back, but if you're a fan of the series and you even THINK maybe the rest of the figures would make an awesome piece, re-consider. Seems like the first figure in a new line is impossible to get a year down the line.

And the light up eyes look BADASS IMO!

Here is some crappy pics. IMO it's ok I loved Thundercats as a kid but this Lion-O just don't do it for me, thinking of returning it :dunno :cuckoo:

You got to do what you got to do, dude. Whatever you decide, I'm thankful for your pics. :) Just out of interest, do both swords light up on the EX?

He just does not look like Lion-O from the toon. His face kind of looks flat and that pose kind of looks feminine + I got one with some QC issues kind of turned me off. Peg don't fit all the way, light is shinning thru the black lines around his eyes, shinning thru his nostrils and mouth :(

Last edited:
Back