Thunderbolts Punisher - Artsidius

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artsidius

Freaked Out
Reaction score
View attachment 285109View attachment 285104

Thunderbolts Punisher
Body: TTM20
Jacket: VTS Violent Samurai
Head: Peter the Painter
Various Accessories: Online 1/6 scale stores/ebay.

Let me just say 1/6 scale hobby for me has become an obsession for the last 3 years. I'm amazed at the talent in this community and tremendously inspired with the creativity on a daily basis.

Being an aspiring comic book artist pursuing my everlasting love for comics, for the longest time, I have been wanting to make my own line of figures especially that of the Punisher. Since he is my favorite Marvel character, I really wanted to expand upon what's out there, specifically some of my favorite interpretations of him via several artists.

One such issue that caught my attention was the new Thunderbolts comic series and the cover of the very first issue. As far as I know Batman is among the very few who has a pretty awesome line of B&W sculpts but here was an opportunity to attempt, my very first B&W Punisher.

I enlisted the help of Peter The Painter who has been knocking it out of the park every sculpt and I am thankful for his help in allowing me to express my creativity with my new hobby.

What I forgot to also mention is that this is an expensive hobby. :lol So I am assembling a few more slowly for my own personal collection.

Many Thanks,

Please enjoy and offer feedback/support!

Apologies if the image appears larger or cropped.

Artsidius
Sid Gautam
IView attachment 285104View attachment 285109

Attachments

• Kitbash01 Punisher Thunderbolts.jpg
    Kitbash01 Punisher Thunderbolts.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Punisher Detail.jpg
    Punisher Detail.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 111
Back