Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy the PFs while you still can. These comiquettes will only drive the price of the PFs up. And the PFs will drive the price of the comiquettes up. It's a viscious, viscious cycle....:lol

We'll see. I got to do my research then if I intend on collecting Buffy pieces. To be honest, I ordered her coz I love the sculpt and the general look of the piece. I think its the best piece to order for this weeks newsletter.

I buy what I like and always for keeps!

We'll see. I got to do my research then if I intend on collecting Buffy pieces. To be honest, I ordered her coz I love the sculpt and the general look of the piece. I think its the best piece to order for this weeks newsletter.

That and you know she looks hot.

She is very hot. Missing out on her, would be a tragedy.

Indeed.

Keep your eye open. They are well worth it.

I ordered it because if I do keep it I want the scythe but it doesn't really look like SMG....I'm a bit disappointed...

Back