Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can we do that Craw?

Anyone think these will be on wait list at all tonight? Or still many available?

If there is an exclusive, then the ex will sell out but the regular may not. BUT, if there isn't, I would have thought it would def sell out because there's only one to choose from.

Well, well see in a few hoursish.

If there is an exclusive, then the ex will sell out but the regular may not. BUT, if there isn't, I would have thought it would def sell out because there's only one to choose from.

Well, well see in a few hoursish.

A lot of people would probably buy it from a secondary source then because they are usually 10-15 dollars cheaper.

With the holidays, I keep getting mixed up on what day it is and I've missed the last two Thursday newsletters! Thank goodness there wasn't anything I was waiting on, but now there is and I CAN'T forget tonight is newsletter night again! I should probably tie a string around my finger or something... :rolleyes: :banana

So there will be a link in the newsletter? OR will it be like it was with Darth Talon...where you couldn't access sideshow, just shows the Buffy Pre-order? Sorry, this is my first pre-order where I've been ready for it the second it happens.

So there will be a link in the newsletter? OR will it be like it was with Darth Talon...where you couldn't access sideshow, just shows the Buffy Pre-order? Sorry, this is my first pre-order where I've been ready for it the second it happens.

It will be in the newsletter, Darth Talon was a priority pre-order. Usually they will go up on the product page before the newsletter comes out so you can refresh both the newsletter page AND the product page to make sure you access it the second that it goes up.

What time are we looking at? I looked through my mailbox and sometimes the weekly newsletter arrives at 5am ><

What time are we looking at? I looked through my mailbox and sometime the weekly newsletter arrives at 5am ><

8pm central time. Convert for your specific time zone. When you get the email isn't when the newsletter actually comes out.

Last edited:
buffycover.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back