Threezero Tyrion, Asmus Bilbo and more for pre-order!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted. Die Cast IM's now ready for Pre's

Ahh well.. another few days can't be helped :)

Kinda expected it'd be next week once customs had it, they always have to take their time with it. Wolverine next week sounds awesome...

Did the DX11's come in Lee or are they tomorrow with Wolverine?

Did the DX11's come in Lee or are they tomorrow with Wolverine?

Been and gone mate! Your will be with you tomorrow :duff
Many Thanks Tom :)

Think i just bought your Last 2.0 lee lol :yess: got two now lmao one from Lee at Cdirect coming in june and now this one from you. Guessing it will be with me friday?

Think i just bought your Last 2.0 lee lol :yess: got two now lmao one from Lee at Cdirect coming in june and now this one from you. Guessing it will be with me friday?

:lol you have indeed mate!
Thank you muchley.

Yes there is a very high chance you'll have it Friday :)
Thanks for the biz mate :duff

:lol you have indeed mate!
Thank you muchley.

Yes there is a very high chance you'll have it Friday :)
Thanks for the biz mate :duff

:yess: off work this week too, never though i'd want the end of a week off to come lol

Also no worries bud happy to give you the business :duff

Last edited:

:yess: off work this week too, never though i'd want the end of a week off to come lol

Also no worries bud happy to give you the business :duff

You're a diamond..... Even I could wish my life away a bit for a DX11 :lol

Kinda expected it'd be next week once customs had it, they always have to take their time with it. Wolverine next week sounds awesome...

Yes they are a pain but you know what?
Your still be one of the first in the UK to have one mate :hi5:

You're a diamond..... Even I could wish my life away a bit for a DX11 :lol

lol I've been waiting for a while for the dx11 to hit the uk. didn't mind waiting but the chance to have it this week while i was off i couldn't resist. :hi5:

DX11 is here Lee & he is immense!!

Got the whole office talking about it...I couldn't wait till I got home so had a quick look at work ;)

They all think he's amazing but I'm a little barmy for spending the money...my boss thinks I'm one of them Secret Millionaire's now once I started telling him about the rest of the collections ;) lol

Anyway thanks again for everything it's been a pleasure as always :duff

Neil

DX11 is here Lee & he is immense!!

Got the whole office talking about it...I couldn't wait till I got home so had a quick look at work ;)

They all think he's amazing but I'm a little barmy for spending the money...my boss thinks I'm one of them Secret Millionaire's now once I started telling him about the rest of the collections ;) lol

Anyway thanks again for everything it's been a pleasure as always :duff

Neil

Hahah its great seeing peoples reactions to these guys who don't collect themselves.

Looking forward to getting mine tomorrow :yess: my shelf needs the clown prince of crime.

Hahah its great seeing peoples reactions to these guys who don't collect themselves.

Looking forward to getting mine tomorrow :yess: my shelf needs the clown prince of crime.

Lol yeah the reactions are great :)

They already know I'm a bit mad for this kind of stuff thanks to my Transformers Tattoo but they've never really seen this side of the collection.

They were just blown away by the quality of the outfit, the likeness & all the extra's you get.

It's nice for others to see them, most of my stuff just goes in storage at the mo so no one gets to enjoy it & even when it does go out it's only really family that will see it anyway.

Neil

i got my dx11, opened it at work too as i couldnt wait, it really is amazing, cant wait to get home for a proper look, luckily i finish work at 2.30 so not too long to wait

Got mine earlier too Lee thanks! arrived perfecto. Thanks again for the great service!

Let me know once you put up the new robocop for pre-order :hi5:

i know it's such a nice looking figure. I'm no Robocop guru so i don't know if there inaccuracies but it's pretty much perfect looking

I wan't the chair version but i'll have to wait and see how much the figure is first. Probably gonna cost some ££ because it's diecast

Does the leg holster open by pressing it or do you have to open it manually

^^^ This!!!

I've been looking & drooling all day, reckon he's a must buy.

Just need to decide if I need the version with the Chair or not now

Neil

i know it's such a nice looking figure. I'm no Robocop guru so i don't know if there inaccuracies but it's pretty much perfect looking

I wan't the chair version but i'll have to wait and see how much the figure is first. Probably gonna cost some ££ because it's diecast

Does the leg holster open by pressing it or do you have to open it manually

Yep going to be an expensive bugger but looks amazing so will be worth it me thinks.
I'd love the chair but with the extra cost it might not be feasible.

I'm not sure on the Holster.
Just been looking at pics & nothing really shows you anything.

Best pic I could find is this one...

944274_10151423196952344_743137641_n.jpg

Based on that I'd say you open it yourself but it's hard to see & I can't really see a seam either

Neil

I might have to plant a kiss on those lips when i get it :rotfl

Honestly though i think the diecast will add another level of realism to it. The protos look scary real. Not sure on the sound effect though

Yep going to be an expensive bugger but looks amazing so will be worth it me thinks.

Based on that I'd say you open it yourself but it's hard to see & I can't really see a seam either

Neil

Neil

If it's anything like there recent Ironman figures, I bet it will be an interchangeable parts as apposed to an actual functioning holster.

Back