Threezero Tyrion, Asmus Bilbo and more for pre-order!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted. Die Cast IM's now ready for Pre's

Just seen the Pre-order prices on Sideshow & expect I'll be going for just Robocop.

The Chair version is $425!!!!!!!!
$300 for Robo himself is pushing it anyway but an extra $125 that's just shocking

ED-209 is $410 as well...not sure I can justify that either :(

Hoping you can score some though Lee...I think I definitely need me some Robo :)

Neil

Yeah PO prices are looking scary for these :( I reeeeeeeally want Robocop with the chair and ED409 :gah: Looks like they are being released the same month so chances of me dropping $800+ in one go?! Ain't gonna happen :lol

Here's hoping for a miracle or lottery win!

22 and I've never even seen Robocop :rotfl or at least if i have i can't remember i must have been young if i did lol. I've never had any real desire to watch them, nor do i have any interest in the figure. His design has always seemed a bit lacking for me and i can't put my finger on it.

22 and I've never even seen Robocop :rotfl or at least if i have i can't remember i must have been young if i did lol. I've never had any real desire to watch them, nor do i have any interest in the figure. His design has always seemed a bit lacking for me and i can't put my finger on it.

22!!!!!!
I saw the film when I was 11...24 years ago!!!! & it's been a firm favourite of mine ever since.

If you want pop me your address & I'm sure I can wing you a copy to borrow to watch & then send it back.

You need to see this film at least once...it's easily one of the best films from the 80's

I reckon unfortunately it will just be Robo for me, been thinking about it & the chair while nice probably won't get much display use & the extra cost is just a bit too much
I would love ED as well but not sure I can find the extra for him as well :(

Neil

"Dead or Alive your coming with me" lol what is wrong with the youth of today watch it you wont regrest it . Can't beat 80's grainy films some of the most iconic films made in the 80's

$300 isn't too bad. How much will that go for here like £250? I can deal with that. £300 would be too much though i couldn't bring myself to pay that one a 1/6

I'll also just be getting Robo on his tod

I'm only 24 and i've seen Robocop. I can't believe you've actually never seen it! Have you missed out on any other 80's classics?

Also while i'm in here

Do any of you know where i can pick up any acrylic display cases? Preferably that hold 1 figure per case but i'd be open to any options!

Also while i'm in here

Do any of you know where i can pick up any acrylic display cases? Preferably that hold 1 figure per case but i'd be open to any options!
I buy my cases from Sora shop, they are a german company but their cases can be custom made to any size. heres their site https://www.sora-shop.com/ a lot of freaks use them including me.

Or there is another alternative which is this Master light house Acrylic case

Have you missed out on any other 80's classics?
Not that i know of lol see below i acually enjoy a lot of older films and most of them come from the 80's like The godfather(granted thats 70's), once upon a time in america, scarface, T1, BTTF, Indy, SW eps 4(70's),5,6, ghost busters, gremlins, bettlejuice, die hard 1, american werewolf in london, batman 1989,Big, the goonies the list goes on :rotfl:rotfl

"Dead or Alive your coming with me" lol what is wrong with the youth of today watch it you wont regrest it . Can't beat 80's grainy films some of the most iconic films made in the 80's
:rotfl:rotfl I have watched it i remember certain scenes i just really can't remember it a whole lot. I actually enjoy a lot of older films they tend to be a lot better than todays films. as i mention above ^^^

22!!!!!!
I saw the film when I was 11...24 years ago!!!! & it's been a firm favourite of mine ever since.

If you want pop me your address & I'm sure I can wing you a copy to borrow to watch & then send it back.

You need to see this film at least once...it's easily one of the best films from the 80's

I reckon unfortunately it will just be Robo for me, been thinking about it & the chair while nice probably won't get much display use & the extra cost is just a bit too much
I would love ED as well but not sure I can find the extra for him as well :(

Neil

Thanks for the offer buddy, I can half inch my dads blu ray copy when i go round to see him though :lol.

Last edited:

Also while i'm in here

Voila! I'd search around E-bay though, they seem to vary quite wildly in price!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-12-Display-Case-HOT-TOYS-SIDESHOW-DR-WHO-DRAGON-STAR-WARS-O-L-W-NL-/251277758337?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a81524f81#ht_889wt_1170

I think what I love about the film so much is the way it was shot with the Ad breaks etc.
The same with other Paul Verhoeven classics like Total Recall, Starship Troopers etc. They are all real Marmite films but I just love the way he does Cheese in a classy way!!

Total Recall is one of faves of all time, granted it's cheese in some places but even today it still holds up well, i really enjoyed the remake as well though which i thought would be tough...

Any news on Wolverine, is he in-hand now?

Total Recall is one of faves of all time, granted it's cheese in some places but even today it still holds up well, i really enjoyed the remake as well though which i thought would be tough...

Any news on Wolverine, is he in-hand now?

Hi mate, awaiting customs. Good chance it will be Monday now but you know how these things can be??! :thud:

yeah customs eh - never in a rush :)

I think what I love about the film so much is the way it was shot with the Ad breaks etc.
The same with other Paul Verhoeven classics like Total Recall, Starship Troopers etc. They are all real Marmite films but I just love the way he does Cheese in a classy way!!

I love the propaganda in Starship Troopers.
Really fitted in with the film & so well done

"Would you like to know More?" :lol

Neil

I love the propaganda in Starship Troopers.
Really fitted in with the film & so well done

"Would you like to know More?" :lol

Neil

:lol :lol friggin awesome

This is my reaction today Everytime a delivery guy comes but isn't for me lol
tumblr_mdx1lcOH4z1r22lig.gif

ha ha so true...

Back