THREEZERO - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And though I'm trying to sell mine since last May, BB Premium is in stock at BBTS as well RN 😅🤭😊 $500 plus tax
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/126268
wow such a good price on bbts! I have ordered from tfsource and they are cool but no word on when they are shipping it out. Just hold on to your Premium until they stop making him, you could probably sell him for a lot later on, maybe? So glad I am not alone on the Peak Prime--he looks so dang good in this representation, and I almost felt bad about missing out on the Yolo's, but looking closer, I will be super happy just having a Premium on my desk in all his glory! Can't wait. Lastly yeah, I was at the mall here in Northern California and I saw a premium from the first batch and the retail on it was $1299! It was kinda shocking.

Anybody knows if Threezero has plans of making Primal beast mode in premium scale like Yolopark?

maxresdefault.jpg

Finally got my BB Premium Prime yesterday from SS! This box is mammoth big! Does anyone here know anyone who does custom stands, or realistic looking terrain/rock stands for this figure? I plan to remove a shelf from the detolf to give it some proper love. Unboxing this weekend and pictures incoming!

I just ordered DLX megatron from BBTS.
I can't wait for that heavy weathering figure.

Is Threezero done with doing Premium Scale figures? I think the last one they made was Blitzwing and didn't even bother doing Soundwave.

Is Threezero done with doing Premium Scale figures? I think the last one they made was Blitzwing and didn't even bother doing Soundwave.
Their CEO said they would reveal Premium Optimus Primal (followed by Premium Optimus) by September but I guess they fell behind the schedule.

Surprised Prime is back in stock on sideshow. Can’t pass this deal up, shipping sucks but got a free Hot Toys The Child quarter scale figure with my order.

IMG_1406.png

After ordering RotF Megatron, I have been waiting for Optimus to come in stock again. Grabbed that sucker straight away and he arrived today.

I hate to say it as a G1 purist (though still a massive fan of Bayverse 1-3), I like the RotF Prime even more than I love the Bumblebee version, which in itself was excellent.

The RotF version though… Exquisite!!

image.jpg

Surprised Prime is back in stock on sideshow. Can’t pass this deal up, shipping sucks but got a free Hot Toys The Child quarter scale figure with my order.

View attachment 671531
I did they same thing! 😆
EDIT: just realized it was for the other Prime. I went with the Premium and was offered the same 1:4 The Child for Free as well.

And I'm here to share my unboxing video!

I finally received my Premium Scale Nemesis Prime from Amazon yesterday. Order was placed back on March 21st.

Wow! Just wow. I feel like I’m gonna get tetanus just looking at this masterpiece!

IMG_6764.jpeg

IMG_6763.jpeg

The pre-order on this bad boy literally sold out within a day. Was waiting for my paycheck to pre-order, so if anybody has to let it go, PLEASE hit me up! APPRECIATE Y’ALL, AND HOPING EVERYBODY HAS BEEN WELL!

Attachments

• IMG_1316.jpeg
    IMG_1316.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
Back