THREEZERO - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here own the Bumblebee Premium Prime? I have seen a few reviews but wondered how people felt about the scale and maybe some quirks about it that annoy, or really like? I saw it being sold at a local mall for about a thousand bucks which is way too much. I have the DLX version but I am really impressed with the scale and detail of one of the best interpretations of an animated character ever. Thanks!

AJFCJaVKazenUotYI7AcjH7Gl0UlsgzepIK33-n1s7LMeTGNzB4uMUEDTkT2qRMc4tzwXtd2wE6U9Phvk5GfDCv69CJGs3ph9m3I-UNA5EYvHHciMSRM1tgbZuLU_t3dSxz5HCHy-PwvLcqgKYWTHjioZKr_=w1170-h879-s-no

Im starting to get into these Threezero Transformers. Do they constantly re-issue these figures? Is more of the BB movie Transformers DLX being restocked later this year or was it a limited pre order batch due to ROTB movie being released?

Im starting to get into these Threezero Transformers. Do they constantly re-issue these figures? Is more of the BB movie Transformers DLX being restocked later this year or was it a limited pre order batch due to ROTB movie being released?
Could try messaging the Threezerohk Instagram and ask them if they’re going to reissue the BBM figures. That could add on to show them demand because I also asked last night about reissuing the premium version. Haven’t got a reply back but they do message back from what I’ve seen.

I previously limited myself to the BB movie for this line, because I love the G1 look. But I’m also a huge fan of the BayFormers films (the first three anyway) and having watched a review of DLX Megatron, I’ve put my order in! I’ve given up waiting for a decent sized G1 Megatron :( RotF Megatron looks amazing though. Gutted I passed on Prime now - hopefully my waitlist comes good!

IMG_6182.jpeg

So I had my invoice from KapowToys in the UK start of this week to say TLK Optimus is due in this week. Can't remember when it was due to release but super hyped to get another DLX.

View attachment 607021
Jet fire looks so cool. I’m on the fence but I only want him if I can get Optimus. I’m on the waitlist and need it to be available before I can’t get Jetfire anymore. So frustrating!

Seemed like there was a reissue of some sort earlier this year but Pre-orders long sold out. Thankfully there are currently open Waitlists for the standalone film versions of Bumblebee and Optimus on Sideshow.

I joined those waitlists and both have since converted to orders (So chances are good for anyone else looking), can't wait to set the pair up when they arrive!

a reissue of some sort earlier this year but Pre-orders lon
Seemed like there was a reissue of some sort earlier this year but Pre-orders long sold out. Thankfully there are currently open Waitlists for the standalone film versions of Bumblebee and Optimus on Sideshow.

I joined those waitlists and both have since converted to orders (So chances are good for anyone else looking), can't wait to set the pair up when they arrive!
Same here--never give up! I was on waitlist for the DLX Bumblebee and it finally converted. I missed out though on Soundwave. The Rise DLX's look cool too so get on those pre-orders. Lastly I ordered a Premium Prime from the BB movie that should be shipping soon from TF source. I have seen Premium Prime online and at the mall anime stores for DOUBLE what the original sale price is--like almost $1200. Yikes.

Same here--never give up! I was on waitlist for the DLX Bumblebee and it finally converted. I missed out though on Soundwave. The Rise DLX's look cool too so get on those pre-orders. Lastly I ordered a Premium Prime from the BB movie that should be shipping soon from TF source. I have seen Premium Prime online and at the mall anime stores for DOUBLE what the original sale price is--like almost $1200. Yikes.
Seeesh! I put my 2nd Brand New BB Optimus —which I bought for my cousin as a birthday gift but he already got it— for sale in Fb groups back in May for $730 shipped. And it's still not been sold :)

Seeesh! I put my 2nd Brand New BB Optimus —which I bought for my cousin as a birthday gift but he already got it— for sale in Fb groups back in May for $730 shipped. And it's still not been sold :)
Dude, you honestly sound like the best cousin in the whole world. What an epic gift! Are you happy with him? It looks like his proportions are so much better on the Premium compared to the DLX. I like him in BB versus Rise as some of their design choices made Prime look stripped down/skinnier.

Dude, you honestly sound like the best cousin in the whole world. What an epic gift! Are you happy with him? It looks like his proportions are so much better on the Premium compared to the DLX. I like him in BB versus Rise as some of their design choices made Prime look stripped down/skinnier.
Couldn't agree more bro. BB was Peak Prime. I don't know why they changed him and made him look so inferior in ROTB. Skinnier, bad color scheme and behold, that Bayverse mouthpiece. I'll not be getting ROTB Premium Prime. Just Primal ❤️ And thank you my friend for such sweet compliment 😊 yes the proportions are insane on him. I'd say even much better —and closer to the actual 3d model— than Yolo's 62cm one!

Back