ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Sheriff Rick is great and all, but with how far we're into the show, there is no reason to get a S1 Rick right now. At the least, Rick should have launched with the tan western shirt from the prison or his new jacket. Plus, for 3 of 5 seasons Rick has had long hair, it's much more iconic to have that then the clean cut headsculpt. At this point, those two looks are much more relatable to the show. Had this been 3 seasons back, I'd speak differently. I feel like the conscious decision to do a S1 Rick is just an excuse to get the Bicycle Girl zombie out there. While the addition is nice, I'm not 100% sold on paying extra for it's inclusion, really.

The same goes for Daryl. At the very least he should have had his leather vest, which I hope is still coming. All the pictures just show the sleeveless button-up.

Sheriff Rick with the duffle bag full of rifles and a 1/6th scaled horse would be an instant buy, that's just his classic look, other than that I'd like season 5 Rick, as dude finally turned into the absolute boss he should have been from the jump, all his other looks, SPECIALLY farmer/prison Rick can go in the gutter...I hated that Rick lol

Maybe Double Play should start pumping out more bootleg copies.
Their Daryl Dixon figure is pretty cool.
Just sayin

Sheriff Rick with the duffle bag full of rifles and a 1/6th scaled horse would be an instant buy, that's just his classic look, other than that I'd like season 5 Rick, as dude finally turned into the absolute boss he should have been from the jump, all his other looks, SPECIALLY farmer/prison Rick can go in the gutter...I hated that Rick lol

I also loved that scene from the show and comic that I just had to set this up.

grimesonhorse.JPG
(I hope this resize itself)

Amazing display,I also love how you added arms to the pet to add another zombie, great job!

Thanks, I made the arm out of clay a while back and attached it on with a twist tie :lol the other arm I just put a glove in his sleeve.

100_1211.JPG

His friend on the other hand, still has no arms. :wink1:

yardwork - Copy.JPG

Bonus pic of a kitbash comic version I was trying to make.
100_1033 (2).JPG
(dusty)

Is it safe to assume this line may be dead?? No showing at toy soul from the pictures I've seen

I think the delays are all part of the plan. It's the "Walking Dead" line.

Maybe AMC wants 3 or 4 simultaneous releases for this one.

ThreeZero already told us the problem. They took on too many licenses with expiration dates whereas the Walking Dead is open ended. They don't have a time crunch to make the figures in, so they get put on the off back burner :lol

That's true guys. I saw or heard somewhere that once they got Robocops out of the way. 2015 should bring more and more walking deads. Hope that's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThreeZero is moving as slowly as a Walker on this line. I hope we get Rick, Daryl and Michonne before they all get killed in Season 6. It would be awful if...oh ****, I should've included the Spoiler Tag! :slap

:panic: :impatient: when ThreeZero when? It's Hard to resist. To stay away from some very good Custom made figures :google

The GoT Tyrion production piece turned out really well, so I'm looking forward to seeing how these figures turn out.

Hopefully we'll start to see some pre orders go up early in the new year for Merle at the least.

Hopefully we'll start to see some pre orders go up early in the new year for Merle at the least.

This is like debuting a Superman toy line and first releasing Perry White. Oh wait, they've already done that with the pets. I guess this would be Lana.

This is like debuting a Superman toy line and first releasing Perry White. Oh wait, they've already done that with the pets. I guess this would be Lana.
Lol. Yeah, beats me with why these are the characters they have started with first. Rick, Daryl and Michonne should go up for pre order asap, but Merle was the one they werw closer to finishing.

Watching The Walking Dead marathon on AMC.
Really wish ThreeZero would get on the ball and release more of these already!

Every time this thread gets a new post there are going to be a few people that think - this is it! A new reveal baby!

But nope. :)

I don't know this company, but are they asleep at the wheel or what? How do you **** up a line this awesome so quickly?

It's a smaller company that bit off a little more than it could chew (Titanfall, Mass Effect, RoboCop reboot, Dead Space, GoT, TWD, etc.).

Back