ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

AMC are shipping? I haven't been charged yet. Maybe they will ignore my 2 for 1 pre order :lol

I received mine from amc last week, they came seperate and not in 2 pack. The 2 pack was only when ordered direct from threezero and was an exclusive that came with a severed leg I think it was.

**NOTE - they sent me 2 #1 Pets instead of Pet 1 and Pet 2 :(

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind getting them separately, as long as I got them both. Since I haven't been charged, & peeps are already getting them, I'm guessing they might not honour all the early 2 for 1 pre orders maybe.

If anyone gets 2 #2 Pets, Ill trade ya a #1 for a #2! Talking about the 1/6 Walker pets btw.....

I cant really complain though, I pre-ordered when the listing was for the "pair" and only payed the price of 1. Even though I should have received the pair and instead received 2 #1s, I still got 2 for 1.

You can complain if you wanted to :lol

But if you're cool with it, then that's cool.

I went to find my email confirmation for my pre order, & clicked on the order number & got this:
AMC said:
There is an error with your order. Please contact Customer Service.
Guess I might not have to cancel.

You can complain if you wanted to :lol

But if you're cool with it, then that's cool.

I went to find my email confirmation for my pre order, & clicked on the order number & got this:

Guess I might not have to cancel.

As ******** as their customer service is I kept in contact with them. I have emails from them confirming I would get both figures. However, I'm with dalbelo I'm not complaining too much it was a gamble when I placed the order.

Yeah, I went in knowing it was a gamble so whatever the result was, I had no expectations. So here is how my experience went. When I checked my order status, mine was exactly the same as that error mentioned and it said to contact Customer Service. I emailed them and they said my order was still in place and the reason it said that was because it was back ordered and not in the warehouse yet. Btw, I also have all of my emails saved in case they fought me on it. I heard nothing else from them until one day I get an email saying your order has shipped with a UPS tracking number from "myplay direct", I did not just get 1 tracking number but I received 2 tracking numbers. Then one day I have 2 packages sitting on my doorstep with Michonne Pet #1 each each package. No packing slip in either box, no receipt, nothing.... just the figure in each box. Very odd but Im not complaining... it was free. I ordered the pair from BBTS already when it was on pre-order to be safe so I have my pair (of pets that is) and these were just a "gamble". End of story....

I made my pre-order at AMC on their error. I sent an inquiry about my order and all they did was cancel it.
They didn't ask me a thing. No offer, no nothing, just a cancellation notice.

ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Hey all Popcultkid turned me on to this thread ! I am at the end of season two and didn't want to go through all the pages and see spoilers. Is there any plan of them doing a Sheriff first season Rick? If there is any teases can you quote me and link them,

Last edited:

Sheriff Rick is coming...also why would you post spoilers when you are complaining about other people doing it?

why would you post spoilers when you are complaining about other people doing it?
:lol

At least it's a tWD thread. It's worse when I purposefully avoid certain threads, only to have random spoilers pop up in unrelated threads :slap

Sheriff Rick is coming...also why would you post spoilers when you are complaining about other people doing it?

Didn't even think of it sorry I figured most people on thread this long have been past the second season. I edited my post, my bad

Judging from the promo pics of S3, something has to happen to Shane and Dale. Hopefully Shane is just split from the group and can return later. I dont like Rick. He is no leader, but always bows down infront of Hershal. Hershal however is just angry with the group because his daughter has a Chinese boyfriend. Pretty sure Glen will not make it to S4.

Kidding asside, S4 will be reaired in Germany on Aug 28. Finally! I did not get any spoiler from S4 until now and will hopefully avoid until than. I had decided to not watch it in the first round because I wasnt finished with S3. When I had finished watching S3 E1-4 of S4 were already done, so I decided to wait... :yess:

So nothing was shown at SDCC for these?
That's too bad.
I was hoping of a shot of Daryl or Rick.

Yeah, that's not really a good sign. Last year they had the pets and Merle on display. A year later and we haven't really seen anyone else new and Merle was MIA this year with only production pets on display. I'd hate for this line to die before it starts. I'm starting to question ThreeZero's commitment to the line now with all of their other licenses they now have.

Back