ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Was it now working:panic:

:lol It wasn't showing a couple mins ago....I see it now. :lol

Edit: Just finished watching your video. Shelf looks great Skull and the pets will look even better once you get Michonne on the shelf. Always enjoy your videos; keep them coming. :hi5:

Last edited:

I understand where your coming from, It is an odd choice of characters to launch a line with. That said these 2 walkers may have had some of the most screen time out of any other walkers from the series and honestly while they were not my most wanted from the line, they are some of the best zombie figures ever mass produced in 1/6 scale.

They really do need to light a fire under there butts as far as getting the others on PO at least, too much time between releases is never a good thing for sales, you lose hype and excitement. Die hard fans will be there to pick them up whenever they come out, but they may lose sales from casual fans jumping on the hype.

I was excited to see what was going to come out from this but now all my excitement is gone,Now all I feel is mild curiosity.

It is funny how Mcfarlane isalready on their second 10 inch figure (Rick) I am more excited about that than of this

The show and the characters still exist, even if your latest fadster crush has worn off.

1/6th toys is a huge waiting game, nothing's changed. Get used to it. :lol

It is funny how Mcfarlane

If you were talking about Seth, then I agree, FUNNY, but if since you're talking about Todd, it only makes me want to cry. His company has never met a face sculpt they couldn't destroy. They make really decent, if rough-looking, sculptures, but they've yet to make an action figure - the 10" line seems no exception. The ego is just too inflated, especially demonstrated by his comments about much more talented artists and companies.

If you were talking about Seth, then I agree, FUNNY, but if since you're talking about Todd, it only makes me want to cry. His company has never met a face sculpt they couldn't destroy. They make really decent, if rough-looking, sculptures, but they've yet to make an action figure - the 10" line seems no exception. The ego is just too inflated, especially demonstrated by his comments about much more talented artists and companies.

I do hate the little 4 inch "McDonalds happy meal" figures of Walking Dead, But the 10 inch Daryl they made was pretty great.
And Rick looks like might be even better.

So even Todd was able to make two great figs plus all those crappy ones. This company should have released Daryl by now at least. makes no sense

The 10" stuff is even more statue-like than his 6" lines. And the face sculpt on the Daryl figure has a terrible likeness. If he wants to compete with Doulton Figurines, he should start making his stuff from porcelain, because he's not making action figures at the moment, and regardless of how much paint he thinks he can throw on to sculpted plastic, nothing his company has ever produced can match the realism of the top 1/6 houses. Seriously, I have no respect for the guy nor his brand.

The 4 inch line has great sculpts for being only 4 inches. Helps that they're made from 3D scans.

The 10 inch Daryl's head sculpt is fine. It's the production paint that ruins it.

Finally finished my Shane bash with motivation from these figures:)
IMG_20140706_020925.jpg

Thanks, its about time I finished this, I've had the figure since release lol

I sure hope Threezero shows us some significant figure updates for WD and GoT at SDCC. Its been a while...

I have a walker pet #1 for sale for any that are interested. brand new and sealed in package still.

Seeing these pics of these guys in hand, it really is a shame that Michonne is taking this long. Really hope there's some announcements at SDCC. I won't be getting these two until she's been preordered.

Side note, how is the Zombie Warrior Daryl that's out now? Anyone here have it? Found it at a decent price and was thinking of grabbing for accessories and sculpt.

Diamond UK are shipping these out now so these are hitting comic book and speciality stores in the UK next week.

Seeing these pics of these guys in hand, it really is a shame that Michonne is taking this long. Really hope there's some announcements at SDCC. I won't be getting these two until she's been preordered.

Side note, how is the Zombie Warrior Daryl that's out now? Anyone here have it? Found it at a decent price and was thinking of grabbing for accessories and sculpt.

I got him, his ok but not really impressive, he could use some up-grades to make it better but for the price its not bad.

Here's a look at him with my walking dead bashes

I have the Zombie Warrior figure too.
He's pretty decent for a figure that's not in the Hot Toys price range.
I just need to take a few pics of him outside with the pets.
I hope we see some newer figures at SDCC this year.
Maybe Rick or Daryl?

AMC has shipped my order. Should have them by mid-week. Let's see what exactly they ship me; both, one?

I told you guys to hold out! Looks like some lucky few may just get the twin pack after all. Congratulations.

Where are people getting the 2 pack from?
It's not on the AMC site at all.
It's just the single versions.

Back