ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Cool pics peeps. As nice as these are, they seem pretty useless without Michonne. Nice to read that she could be next.

Cool pics peeps. As nice as these are, they seem pretty useless without Michonne. Nice to read that she could be next.

Im glad I got mine now though, because I have a feeling once she come out, these will go quick.

Incredible photos!!!

Got mine today:D
IMG_20140618_170227.jpg
IMG_20140618_170253.jpg
IMG_20140618_171642.jpg
IMG_20140618_172216.jpg
IMG_20140618_172228.jpg

Cool bit with the tank of heads

Thanks, I could not be happier with these walkers, there so well done. They don't have one seam showing, look gruesome, weathering is excellent and they are from my favorite show:D

I highly recommend these to any fan of the show, now lets get that michonne PO going threezero:impatient:

grrrr this is so boring..... who cares about these two guys anymore? they were like in 2 episodes anyways.... What about making, I don't know.... MAIN CHARACTERS? wtf

grrrr this is so boring..... who cares about these two guys anymore? they were like in 2 episodes anyways.... What about making, I don't know.... MAIN CHARACTERS? wtf

True enough. We're creeping up on a year since the first reveal at SDCC 2013 with only the pets released. The Daryl sculpt was shown back in October 2013. If threezero is working towards perfection, then I don't mind the slow progression.

Maybe there will be an update at SDCC 2014.

Who thinks the next season of the show will be complete before we see a new figure release ship? ;)

I am surprised Merle has not gone up yet, he seemed pretty much complete if i remember correctly.

I am surprised Merle has not gone up yet, he seemed pretty much complete if i remember correctly.

They must be holding him for whatever reason, as they've stated that Michonne is next, according to people here in the forum (was it from Facebook?) I can see waiting for final licensor approval, even if perhaps AMC wants Michonne first to help with pet sales.

I understand where your coming from, It is an odd choice of characters to launch a line with. That said these 2 walkers may have had some of the most screen time out of any other walkers from the series and honestly while they were not my most wanted from the line, they are some of the best zombie figures ever mass produced in 1/6 scale.

They really do need to light a fire under there butts as far as getting the others on PO at least, too much time between releases is never a good thing for sales, you lose hype and excitement. Die hard fans will be there to pick them up whenever they come out, but they may lose sales from casual fans jumping on the hype.

Great pick up Skull! They are looking great! Very nice add to your collection. :clap

Great pick up Skull! They are looking great! Very nice add to your collection. :clap

Thanks buddy:hi5:really happy to finally have official 1/6 walking dead merchandise on my shelf, love the detail and weathering on these, highly recommend them to fans:lecture

Thanks buddy:hi5:really happy to finally have official 1/6 walking dead merchandise on my shelf, love the detail and weathering on these, highly recommend them to fans:lecture

They look great indeed! I'm waiting for a Rick, Daryl and Merle. Even a Governor would be cool to have.:hi5:

Back