ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Mine are sitting in my BBTS Pile of Loot with a bunch of Marvel Fact Files and an SH Figuarts Goku. Can't wait to get them!

Pets came on Monday, they far exceed my expectations. I feel they look even better than the prototypes. I only have my cell phone for pics, so they wont be good pics, but here they are:

IMG_20140611_120855_200.jpg

IMG_20140611_120842_976.jpg

IMG_20140611_120902_651.jpg

IMG_20140611_120910_707.jpg

Just received mine from OSB, fantastic looking figures!
Can't wait to see how the rest turn out.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402588412.359972.jpg

Awesome photos guys, these walkers looks incredible. I'm so stoked to get my hands these, finally awesome zombies from my favorite show will be on my shelf:yess:

Looks like Michonne will be the next release. There was an interview with ThreeZero posted on OSR stating that likeness approval is what's causing the delays.

Really glad to hear that she's next. I thought we were at least 2-3 figures out from seeing her. (Merle, Daryl & possibly Rick)

Looks like Michonne will be the next release. There was an interview with ThreeZero posted on OSR stating that likeness approval is what's causing the delays.

Really glad to hear that she's next. I thought we were at least 2-3 figures out from seeing her. (Merle, Daryl & possibly Rick)

You'd think if ThreeZero has the rights to The Walking Dead,there'd be no issues at all with likeness rights?
It's so confusing.

You'd think if ThreeZero has the rights to The Walking Dead,there'd be no issues at all with likeness rights?
It's so confusing.
I believe the actors or studio still have to sign off on the sculpt. If they're not satisfied with it, ThreeZero is required to make revisions.

I'll try to find the link.

Edit...couldn't post the link for whatever reason but it was on Mark OSR's Facebook page dated May 27th. Michonne is next for Walking Dead and Ned Stark is next for Game of Thrones.

Last edited:

Really surprised it's not Merle since the proto was done.
Guess it makes since for Michonne to be next since the pets are out.

Awesome, now the pets dont have to sit on the shelf alone for too long!

I'm cool with Michonne being next, it completes the trio. I would love to see some more pre-orders go up in the line, I get worried with long delays between figure releases as I know most licensing rights are a limited time thing:panic:

I would love to seeher next. I was thinking on passing on the two pets because I didn't want to have two zombies with no michonne for a year or so. I haven't seen any prototype photos or leaked images. Anyone else?

I would love to seeher next. I was thinking on passing on the two pets because I didn't want to have two zombies with no michonne for a year or so. I haven't seen any prototype photos or leaked images. Anyone else?

There were a couple backstage shots which showed what looked like a Michonne head sculpt as well as a fully clothed body, minus the head. I'd be willing to bet she's well into production at this point. Hopefully we get a PO soon.

There were a couple backstage shots which showed what looked like a Michonne head sculpt as well as a fully clothed body, minus the head. I'd be willing to bet she's well into production at this point. Hopefully we get a PO soon.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna check that out. I'll probably pick those zombies up as soon as the funds get a little better. Did you pick them up?

I'm kinda surprised like most people that they aren't doing meryle first. Not complaining though. If they did daryl and michonne first I'd be very happy with that as I like their character a lot more.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna check that out. I'll probably pick those zombies up as soon as the funds get a little better. Did you pick them up?

I'm kinda surprised like most people that they aren't doing meryle first. Not complaining though. If they did daryl and michonne first I'd be very happy with that as I like their character a lot more.

I picked them up. I posted a pic a couple pages back. They are really great figures with nice paint apps but the weathering on the clothes and backpacks are what really stand out to me the most. If ThreeZero can nail the sculpts on the main cast, this is going to be one of the most realistic lines out there.

I picked them up. I posted a pic a couple pages back. They are really great figures with nice paint apps but the weathering on the clothes and backpacks are what really stand out to me the most. If ThreeZero can nail the sculpts on the main cast, this is going to be one of the most realistic lines out there.

I'll check those pictures out. Thanks for the heads up. Are you planning on collecting the full cast?

I'll check those pictures out. Thanks for the heads up. Are you planning on collecting the full cast?

I'm in for Rick, Daryl and Michonne for sure. Merle is a maybe at this point.

If they decide to make Tyrese, Carl, Glenn and Herschel, I'd pick them up as well. Hmmm, sounds like I'm planning on picking up the whole cast. :lol

Got my pets from OSB yesterday:clap
I'm loving the weathering, looking forward to what they'll do with this license, and Game of Thrones.

Here are some pic's
_MG_2359.JPG
_MG_2356.JPG
_MG_2363.JPG
_MG_2376.JPG
_MG_2370.JPG
_MG_2358.JPG
_MG_2366.JPG
_MG_2368.JPG
_MG_2367.JPG
_MG_2362.JPG
_MG_2360.JPG