ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

This looks like it could be Rick.

faw73OM.jpg

Nope. This has been out for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both pets turned out fantastic! Thinking about ordering them.

Pets get delivered tomorrow. Really excited for this line and I hope it lives up to my expectations. Chose these over Zod and I hope I made the right choice

Finally got the pets. These are absolutely fantastic figures. There is definitely a wash on all of the soft goods so I'm not going to mess with the jeans as I think they'd lose the weathering.

I'm not sure how these could be improved upon. IMO, they are right up there with Hot Toys and I'd even give them higher marks for the tailoring and weathering. It's a shame we won't be getting Michonne next. As others have said, these really need her to complete the set. As is, they're just a couple of great looking walkers.

As is, they're just a couple of great looking walkers.

I agree, I just opened mine for a cursory glance. They look great, the articulation, where it is, is really fantastic. I was actually surprised, there's a great body under there, joints are stiff yet smooth. The walkers are actually different in more ways than they are similar, two different body sculpts, backpacks are different, really only the boots and pants are the same. I was expecting the bodies to be the same sculpt with different heads but the body and head is all one sculpt and you can actually get decent articulation in the neck, despite its seamless nature.

Though at $130 each, it's still a tough pill to swallow. You don't get a lot of bang for your buck. It is really similar to Hot Toys in that regard. Costs a lot, looks great. Once Michonne releases, I think folks will snatch these up.

They look great from the pictures but just didn't have enough appeal for me to get them. I don't intend to buy Michonne so didn't really see a need for these.

Me too! Kind of annoying though that we may not have a Michonne to display them with for a while.

I've seen some pretty cool customs out there.
If I'm going to pay that much for a figure though,it'll be an official figure.

I've got a custom michonne.....cost more than the two three zero walkers....I got it before I knew there was a chance that she would be made and I am cool with that because I have enjoyed displaying her and it will be that more sweeter when the pets get here on Monday. I will buy the official michonne as well....

Not sure if this has been talked about, but there is also a "limited edition" 2 pack of these guys (both in 1 box). I wonder if that is the set that would be coming from The official Walking Dead Store. They originally advertised both of them together for the price of 1 and pulled it back saying it was an error, I wonder if they are going to move forward with the orders and just sell the 2 pack for that price. I have contacted the walking dead store about that order and they said the order is still in place and they have just not arrived from the warehouse yet. I also ordered from BBTS just in case though, I already have them in hand, just waiting to open them :)

How does one contact 3zero? The email on their website isn't working. Anyone else still waiting on their EX 2pack from them?

Not sure if this has been talked about, but there is also a "limited edition" 2 pack of these guys (both in 1 box). I wonder if that is the set that would be coming from The official Walking Dead Store. They originally advertised both of them together for the price of 1 and pulled it back saying it was an error, I wonder if they are going to move forward with the orders and just sell the 2 pack for that price. I have contacted the walking dead store about that order and they said the order is still in place and they have just not arrived from the warehouse yet. I also ordered from BBTS just in case though, I already have them in hand, just waiting to open them :)

That's the threezero.com exclusive twin pack with the arms.

Mine are out for delivery at 5:32 am this morning.
Still waiting for them!
Come on UPS!

Mine are still sitting in my BBTS Pile of Loot. Not sure how much longer I can wait. Might have to pull the trigger soon ...

Back