ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Yeah, but I can see them pulling a fast one and charging you for two. I'm hoping for everyone that AMC holds up their end.

Not a chance. I paid with Paypal. They've got all they are going to get and with this email telling me its a pair, I'll either get them both or my money back.

Don't forget PayPal will only back you up for a short time. After that you're on your own. I've had it happen to me before with a preorder. I wasn't happy with it, but the time expired (I think it's 4-6 weeks. Even a CC only backs you for 6 months).

I'm not worried about that at all. I've got enough proof to back up the order as the pair.

Just checked my order status. There's a note there saying: "There is an error with your order. Please contact Customer Service."

Looks like the weaseling is beginning ...

I sent an e-mail. We shall see ...

Just checked my order status. There's a note there saying: "There is an error with your order. Please contact Customer Service."

Just checked my status and got the same thing - "There is an error with your order. Please contact Customer Service."

Ruh roh!

scooby.jpg

The email earlier I posted address that message.

Really doubt they will be honoring the mistake , especially with their past customer service issues

i got this

I am sorry for the inconvenience. The Michonne's Pet Zombie figures are now sold per piece. This order is no longer valid. So, your order only includes one of the pair pet zombies. If you want to purchase the set of two, we will give you 25% off of that $129.99. If you want to cancel the whole order, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Roi
MyPlay Direct

i got this

I am sorry for the inconvenience. The Michonne's Pet Zombie figures are now sold per piece. This order is no longer valid. So, your order only includes one of the pair pet zombies. If you want to purchase the set of two, we will give you 25% off of that $129.99. If you want to cancel the whole order, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Roi
MyPlay Direct

well there we go guys. time to go and cancel.

I wonder if its 25% off one or both?

If they had thought about what they were writing, then customers wouldn't have this question. It can really be interpreted either way, so you're definitely not going to be alone in wondering this. Seems these guys are all about the confusion even when they're trying to set things straight.

If they had thought about what they were writing, then customers wouldn't have this question. It can really be interpreted either way, so you're definitely not going to be alone in wondering this. Seems these guys are all about the confusion even when they're trying to set things straight.

I agree Pixel. I just sent them an email about my order so we'll see what I can find out. I may stay with them if it's 25% off each figure.

I agree Pixel. I just sent them an email about my order so we'll see what I can find out. I may stay with them if it's 25% off each figure.

I doubt they are going to give you 25 off each figure, thats just an incentive for you to not cancel the order and buy another one. I doubt it will be 50 pct off the other or 25 pct on each. It will kill them...

Back