ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Now when you order shows either RED or Green Zombie Pet.

126bj3c.png

In this case especially, I say "no news is good news."

We know Merle and Daryl are further along in development than Rick and Michonne so that isn't a surprise at all. If the Well Walker comes out before R&M, than that will be a bit of a surprise as we haven't seen anything on him yet. We've seen clothes and heads and other bits for R&M so I would be willing to think they'd still come out first but who knows. This line did start off with the Pets after all :lol

Good to know that $225 is probably the highest we'd see these priced at. I'm guessing those are just place holders. Sometimes BBTS will put something up for pre-order before they know the specifics and they aim high on the price and then lower it so they don't end up offering it too low initially (which they have done a few times). So I imagine that's what we are seeing on that site.

I hope you guys do manage to get a pair but im doubtfull at that price they are below trade so they would be losing money.

Man of action figures store is always priced higher than anywhere else.
I expect these to be a bit cheaper.

We know Merle and Daryl are further along in development than Rick and Michonne so that isn't a surprise at all. If the Well Walker comes out before R&M, than that will be a bit of a surprise as we haven't seen anything on him yet. We've seen clothes and heads and other bits for R&M so I would be willing to think they'd still come out first but who knows. This line did start off with the Pets after all :lol

Good to know that $225 is probably the highest we'd see these priced at. I'm guessing those are just place holders. Sometimes BBTS will put something up for pre-order before they know the specifics and they aim high on the price and then lower it so they don't end up offering it too low initially (which they have done a few times). So I imagine that's what we are seeing on that site.

Yeah, I'm betting you're totally right. That's probably not any kind of official MSRP price from ThreeZero. That's gotta be the website guessing high enough to cover themselves. You can always lower your price later, but if you try to raise it ... well, that would just be bad business.

Judging by the price on the Pets, I wouldn't be surprised if these figures top out at around $180 or so. (Less would be great!) At least that's what I'm hoping. If they include tons of extras that'll go up, but personally, I'm hoping for some fairly straight forward releases -- just clothes and a few weapons -- that's all I need.

Last edited:

So I emailed AMC about the status of the Pets. This is what I got:
Hello Buttmunch,

We apologize for the confusion.

The figures are sold individually and not as a pair.

Thank you for understanding.

I replied back that I clearly ordered them as a pair and not only have they now separated them, but they doubled the price too -despite confirmations of them as a pair originally. Total bait and switch. Waiting to hear back from that email still, but its not looking good as far as getting the pair 2 for 1.

So I emailed AMC about the status of the Pets. This is what I got:

I replied back that I clearly ordered them as a pair and not only have they now separated them, but they doubled the price too -despite confirmations of them as a pair originally. Total bait and switch. Waiting to hear back from that email still, but its not looking good as far as getting the pair 2 for 1.

What does your order say when you click on it?

Clicking on the order number in my email, it still says "michonne's Pet Zombies Figures"

Guys a bit lost here. Are they tacking order for the zombies still or Daryl michonne etc? ...

What does your order say when you click on it?

Clicking on the order number in my email, it still says "michonne's Pet Zombies Figures"

It still says that, but they are still listed like that only with Red or Green added, so it really doesn't mean a whole lot.

Guys a bit lost here. Are they tacking order for the zombies still or Daryl michonne etc? ...

The exclusive Pets are sold out. No other figures have gone up for order yet.

If you get a reply let us know....I've had no luck contacting them and I sure can put that money towards something else if they are indeed weakling out of this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back