ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

1743627_833201083372227_554701679_n.jpg

He doesn't look that bad here!

Merle looks better......but get rid of that goofy *** shirt already!

Just take it off when you get it and have him rock the undershirt.

He does look a whole hell of a lot better thou I agree. Im trying to just pick up a couple of the characters and not everything thou, but the pets and now Merle look fantastic. That being said the completist in me might not allow that either.

i was hoping they would show us some early protos of daryl or rick. oh well.

Anybody have any ideas on an existing black collared shirt that would look good on Merle? I think the brown shirt with brown cargos is a little dull and would like to mix it up but can't think of any shirts already out there to look for.

That's what I'm hoping/planning to do. But dying can be very hit or miss. A lot of times the fabric doesn't dye the same color as the thread on the seams.

Yea, that's why i'll just look for a black shirt, i dont want a black shirt with brown stitching. Also if its weathered that would affect the color if you dye it.

You can't fail with black. Just get some Rylon dye and there won't be any problems with mix matched stitching. You wouldn't get any weathering on a different shirt anyway.

Me being the obscure weirdo that I am. I really like the Rooker sculpt but every time I see a sculpt of him, I try to think I of how I can mod it to make Henry from Henry: Portrait of a Serial Klller.

If they release it with this shirt, then I'll just switch it out with a black one to be more accurate.

You mean alternative scene-specific. Both this shirt or a number of other shirts, including at least two black ones, would be pretty accurate. I'm actually surprised at how many wardrobe changes the Merle character had. But I had to use an image search to freshen my memory, otherwise I don't believe he really has any distinct and iconic look.

The ACI black shirt (with slight modification to the sleeves) does the job perfectly.

I ordered the pets! Now comes the wait.

WgCd7OR.gif

Hey Gimbat, I just picked up on something after watching a video review of these guys. The reviewer mentioned that the chains touch the floor (with about ½” of slack). I think that they would be more accurate and would allow for the right spacing between Michonne & the pets when displayed if they were a couple of inches longer. Just throwing it out there to see what others think and if this is something that you can pass up the ladder

So I'm just catching up on all of this AMC store discount deal. It definitely sounds too good to be true. The talk about it still sounds uncertain to me. Has this been concretely confirmed yet?

Me being the obscure weirdo that I am. I really like the Rooker sculpt but every time I see a sculpt of him, I try to think I of how I can mod it to make Henry from Henry: Portrait of a Serial Klller.

You'd have to make him much younger and add hair :lol. You and I may be some of the few people here that like that flick

Now ... let's see if they'll honor the orders that were received before they figured out their mistake ...

Or if they'll acknowledge it at all. Has anybody gotten an e-mail or anything?

Maybe they'll just pretend nothing happened and process the early orders by sending those people one Pet.

Interesting ... I got the "oops" page when I clicked the link in my original order confirmation e-mail, too.

We shall see ...

Back