ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

Haven't kept up with this thread much so I just saw the pic of the Daryl painted head sculpts and they look great. Can't wait to see some official pics. Since I'm pretty sure The Governors inevitable, I wonder which outfit ThreeZero will go with. After re-watching S4 up to the mid-season finale I really want a "prison assault" Governor with leather jacket.

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

Not TWD, but it is ThreeZero and an indication of ThreeZero's work on character likenesses. Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones for anyone wondering.

1555398_783471208345376_323486346_n.jpg

Looks like Dexter Morgans little brother Bilo

GoT is my all-time favorite TV show yet I don't really have any desire to collect figures from it. Maybe because there are just so many characters and I can't think of any one of them as iconic enough when compared to what's already in my collection. That said, I think that head sculpt looks fantastic and will look even better with some highlights.

1526259_575970772477460_862403470_n.jpg

The Pets are amazing. I just got my pre-order in before the sale ends on the 13th. Saw this just in time. Now... (In my best Governor impression)....I want Michonne... :)

Did they bill you right away or once they get shipped?

The Pets are amazing. I just got my pre-order in before the sale ends on the 13th. Saw this just in time. Now... (In my best Governor impression)....I want Michonne... :)

They billed right away to cover the costs of production.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You can pre-order through BBTS and they won't charge until it shipps :wave

And can anyone tell me what the EX is

You can pre-order through BBTS and they won't charge until it shipps :wave

And can anyone tell me what the EX is

Just some severed arms that only come with the 2 pack

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Cool thanks for letting me know I couldn't figure it out

Since I missed out of the Exclusive pre-order for these guys I decided to pre-order them at BBTS. They wont charge till it ships, so now I can take my time saving funds for them. I was kinda bummed that I couldnt get the exclusive, but it was only two random arms, nothing that crazy, so I not too sad. I cant wait to get them!!!

Since I missed out of the Exclusive pre-order for these guys I decided to pre-order them at BBTS. They wont charge till it ships, so now I can take my time saving funds for them. I was kinda bummed that I couldnt get the exclusive, but it was only two random arms, nothing that crazy, so I not too sad. I cant wait to get them!!!

I just preordered both zombie pets from bbts too I plan on collecting this whole line. I guess michonne will prob be next. I also saw on three zero Facebook they are doing game of thrones supposed to be announced this month.

the head sculpts are looking really good for meichonne meryl and daryl.

they look amazing, every Daryl head sculpt looks like Norman Reedus' third cousin, but the ThreeZero ones (from what i can see) look spot on. Since im getting the pets I have to get Michonne, and I am getting Daryl. I heard they are making a well walker, which i may get as well depending on how that one looks.

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives SOLD OUT!

Michonne, Merle, Daryl, Well Walker, Rick are in the works as we speak.

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives SOLD OUT!

Michonne, Merle, Daryl, Well Walker, Rick are in the works as we speak.

I thought I seen a rick head sculpt hidden on there Facebook page. I would love a govener fig Carl glen Herschel Shane hell the whole cast lol

SHANE a good shane is what i would like to go with rick and daryl

Any news/rumors on availability of any of the other characters we've seen on the workshop table?

No release date time frames yet, and unfortunately our source for info Gimbat appears to have gone on hiatus.

That's too bad. I have zero interest in the pets, but I'd love figures of Michone, Daryl and Rick.

Back