ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives SOLD OUT!

No release date time frames yet, and unfortunately our source for info Gimbat appears to have gone on hiatus.
When purchased, he told me 2nd quarter release

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives SOLD OUT!

I hope they have something to show real soon....SOON. LOL

For now, we have little mcfarlane ones to drool over.

For now, we have little mcfarlane ones to drool over.

Umm, everything about every product McFarlane puts out is absolute garbage. They're partially articulated statues with exaggerated sculpted features, poor likenesses and sub-par paint application. And from what I've read, the person behind the company isn't much better - but that's only hearsay.

Umm, everything about every product McFarlane puts out is absolute garbage. They're partially articulated statues with exaggerated sculpted features, poor likenesses and sub-par paint application. And from what I've read, the person behind the company isn't much better - but that's only hearsay.

haha somehow I do agree with you. Sadly I still end up buying them. I need to stop and get rid of them so I can put the money towards these 1/6. The more 3Zero shows, the more motivated I get to get rid of the little buggers. lol

Hey, I used to collect early SPAWN when McFarlane started out ion the 90's. Now I wish I could get rid of 95% of them simply without taking a loss.

I also haven't heard the best things about McFarlane although I am a huge fan of his comics(drawings)
grew up on him drawing hulk and spidey

ThreeZero needs to give more updates or this line will be over before it even begins.

Hopefully they don't wait too long to release Michonne to go with the pets. Surprised Daryl or Rick weren't the first two releases.

I think that the big difference with Threezero will be that they'll let us all know whats going on. So far they've done a great job keeping us informed...except about the packaging lol

How do you figure? We know they've got Merle and Daryl close to being done. Rick and Michonne are both in the works. Plans for the Well Walker. That's quite a bit already being worked on. If this was Hot Toys we'd still be on the license announcement.

And remember, this isn't their only line. They've got at least two Game of Thrones figures in development, they've been working on Robocop, and they've got a few other things they are doing. I think with all of that on their plate, things are moving along fairly quickly.

But this is the problem with making stuff based on TV properties, the show moves faster than merchandising can. By the time a figure comes out, a character's look might have changed or they might even be dead. Even WWE figures are outdated by the time they hit the shelves. The Wrestlers have already moved on to a new look :lol

My point was that they've got a lot going on with other lines. I don't know how big 3Zero is, but they've got a big undertaking in doing these figures. I'm very excited about the line, I'm just curious if they can produce all of these figures this year. Even if they don't, I don't see WD going anywhere anytime soon.....so it'll be just fine.

The problem with Walking Dead or any TV show for that matter, is they have a fairly decent sized cast with a high turn over rate. So even if they could dedicate their full attention to Walking Dead, they'd never be able to keep up with the deaths and wardrobe changes. Its just best to be happy with what they are able to give us. As long as they cover the main characters (and aside from the Governor I think they've covered the "BIG" ones already) with some cool zombies, I'll be happy. McFarlane is probably the closest we'll ever get to a full cast in any format, and even that is missing a lot of characters that are dead now (and therefore not great sellers at retail when they've been gone for so long) - Lori, Dale, T-dog, etc.

mmmmm, No new updates yet, I'm keen to see what the packaging will look like.

Gimbat, where are you:)

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

how much are these expected to cost? interested in getting myself a daryl.

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

It's highly arrogant to start your first mainstream products at HT prices without the quality to back it up.

Back