ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

im sure this has been talked about...but am i crazy or are both Daryl sculpts different???? im too lazy too look back at the post's lol...one daryl looks normal and one looks mad.

Yea, looks like a season 3 & 4 version to me.

Last edited:
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

Looks like a 3rd Daryl sculpt, the unpainted one in front of the other two has slightly differant hair as well.

Such teasing going on with these pictures i love it lol

Daryl looks awesome. How cool would a Daryl motorcycle set be?
He needs that jacket with the wings on the back too.

Hey Gimbat, its been a while since we heard from you. Just curious to know who are tthe ones making these sculpts? There seems to be alot going on in these WIP teasers. It would be nice to have some profiles of these artists interviewed and recorded for your youtube channel. Just nice for us to get to know the artist better and gauge their expertise as well. haha you can have weekly questions geared towards them. How were the projects chosen for each of them? What influence them to make the decisions they go for? etc etc What do you think?

All I have to say, is Machonne better be the 3rd figure released. I won't have the Pets hanging around for awhile without her...
Judging by the progress in the pictures, Michonne will probably be the fifth after the two Pets, Merle, and then Daryl.

Daryl looks awesome. How cool would a Daryl motorcycle set be?
He needs that jacket with the wings on the back too.

You can see the vest in some pics but I don't think you can see the back.

Looks like a 3rd Daryl sculpt, the unpainted one in front of the other two has slightly differant hair as well.

So it's not just me? It kinda looked like it but I wasn't sure.

I see a 3rd sculpt too.. Maybe Season 1?

ThreeZero needs to do this!

ZXKg1ME.jpg

Never bought a ThreeZero figure before, so these may be my first

I've been waiting so long for a company to start producing these in 1/6 scale, and like others have said, I could not afford the prices of the Iminime figures

As nice as they are

Hi All,

For those still on the fence, ThreeZero are going to pull the plug for the preorder sales on January 13th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time

HURRY! HURRY!

NNNOOOOOOOOO!

The pets are awesome but I don't need them. Going to hold out for the main cast.

For those still on the fence, ThreeZero are going to pull the plug for the preorder sales on January 13th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time

Who else will be selling these? And is there any indication of the edition sizes and which figures will be available for pre-order?

Not TWD, but it is ThreeZero and an indication of ThreeZero's work on character likenesses. Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones for anyone wondering.

1555398_783471208345376_323486346_n.jpg

Hey Gimbat if your out there can we get an update on how productions coming along and what the packaging may look like Please?

Back