ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

hmmm. my custom looks better. Only thing i would get from the merle set is the pants, shoes and maybe lil merle.

Aside from the head, those are some of the most important bits :lol

If everything but the heads turn out fine, these are still well worth the price. Replacing the heads with customs isn't a problem for me. I'd prefer not to because of the added cost, but it still beats the price of custom EVERYTHING. I mean those Pets are a steal compared to custom prices.

Aside from the head, those are some of the most important bits :lol

If everything but the heads turn out fine, these are still well worth the price. Replacing the heads with customs isn't a problem for me. I'd prefer not to because of the added cost, but it still beats the price of custom EVERYTHING. I mean those Pets are a steal compared to custom prices.

They body looks bad too tho. It looks like the ACI christian. Based on the massive forearms. Shirt is bad too. Buttons are enormous. But yeah, at $130 it makes good economic sense as a starter kit. Wish theyd get the head RIGHT tho.

Oh I agree. They aren't perfect, but for the price, they can't be beat. As you said, they are perfect starter kits at the least.

Hasn't it already been stated several times that the head was rushed to show product at SDCC and that it would be retooled for production?

Come on guys wait until we see the actual sell sheets before we start ripping these rushed protoypes apart.

Hasn't it already been stated several times that the head was rushed to show product at SDCC and that it would be retooled for production?

Exactly, TZ has already stated they would revisit Merle's headsculpt, why are we slamming this again? Wait until the final version comes out and hopefully it will look much better and those huge buttons will be replaced:pray:

Looking forward to this line. Don't have to spend the $ on customs unless for a replacement head sculpt which is much easier than piecing together a body, weathered outfit, accessories, etc.

I'm thankful somebody finally picked up The Walking Dead 1/6 scale. I didn't think it was ever going to happen.

Which figures you want to be made by ThreeZero?

S1 Rick (kato quality uniform, excellent likeness)
Riot gear zombie
bicycle girl zombie

...and for ThreeZero to pick up the Breaking Bad license as well. A NO BRAINER, right?

Which figures you want to be made by ThreeZero?

Rick
Daryl
Shane (Save the Last One and Better Angels versions)
Zombie Shane
Zombie Merle
Andrea
Glenn
Maggie
Michonne
The Governor
Rick (What Lies Ahead version)

Last edited:

Rick
Daryl
Shane
Michonne
Glenn
Maggie

Daryl
Rick
Michonne
The Governor (preferably with 2 head sculpts, regular and eye patch version)
Carl
Bicycle Girl Walker
Gas mask Walker (with removable face)

Rick
Daryl
Governor (gauze head and eyepatch head)
Michonne
Pets
Carl

Done.

^No
It's the same one from SDCC.

Fully right on those photos at Wonderfest...Summer Wonderfest took place on July 28th, 7 days after SDCC ended, so no time to work on those prototypes.

I believe Q4 2013 was menetioned

That's correct estimate...

I will update here, once I'll have more info!

And I'm keeping an eye on this thread, your opinion and questions matters!

Back