ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Carl before Daryl?

Daryl is one of those characters that is a guaranteed release. Carl may not be. His character has own me over from Season 4, and has become a key player in the show. Plus, what's Rick got to fight for on a shelf without Carl or Little Ass Kicker?

Daryl is one of those characters that is a guaranteed release. Carl may not be. His character has own me over from Season 4, and has become a key player in the show. Plus, what's Rick got to fight for on a shelf without Carl or Little Ass Kicker?

That same rational would have everybody thinking that Michonne would immediately follow her pets, yet she wasn't previewed. As for Rick, it'd be silly to have him fighting for Carl given up until last season he really didn't care enough to watch him. If Rick's gonna fight for something, it should be the location of his missing testicles.

This is so frustrating. I can't plan properly if I don't know what's coming out.

TWD, BrBa, Hell on Wheels are all AMC gold mines, but yet we get stuff by Neca and 6" from McFarlane if we are lucky. There is literally billions of dollars being lost every year on merchandise, could you imagine Disney not letting Sideshow and Hot Toys produce any Marvel or Star Wars Character? There are a LOT of die hard Deadheads chopping on the bit for anything. The McFarlane Lego TWD set look great but seriously what demographic are they hitting there, I think its too mature for 10 and under and I think its too young for 20 and over, that definitely leaves a small margin. Maybe they are hoping that with such little product out there people will be forced to buy the sets just to have anything Walking Dead that's new??

I would so buy a Cullen Bohannon 12" figure. I would have to, no can hold their own will against that glare.

Cullen_bohannon.jpg

Saw that this was at the top in the horror section.
Thought that there was an announcement while I was asleep.
Imagine my shock when there was nothing new.
I'm quickly losing faith and hope in ThreeZero with this license!

Maybe 3Zero bit off more than they could chew license-wise, maybe AMC is being crazy-slow with approvals or maybe there's a hold-up on the manufacturing end. Whatever the reason(s), they are really missing the boat on this license. The time to get this line rolling was a year or two ago. We should have been five or six figures deep (main characters) into this line by the time the season premiere aired.

So ... so ... so frustrating from the collector's end.

Today would have been an outstanding day for a PO or something. Huge wave of support for the show right now. Opportunities being missed IMO.

I don't think it matters when new figures are announced or released. This show has been number 1 or high up in the top list of shows for years and shows no sign of slowing down. Not to mention the market for these figures are hardcore collectors for the most part, not just any show fans, whether they be casual or super-fans.

The season premiere was awesome!
Now ThreeZero needs to step up and release more figures!
In a hurry too!

It's like when jersey sales go up when ur team is in the playoffs. When the show is riding high, that's a great time for new wares.

Put it this way, it's a zero risk option. There's no down side to having a product released with the show opening.

Anything from them would be great.
Even another production blog photo of how the figures are coming along.
Something is better than silence

I don't think it matters when new figures are announced or released. This show has been number 1 or high up in the top list of shows for years and shows no sign of slowing down. Not to mention the market for these figures are hardcore collectors for the most part, not just any show fans, whether they be casual or super-fans.

I agree in general. However a S1 Sheriff Rick was more popular about 1-2 years ago. A S4/5 Rick that is more true to the comics (especially with the new jacket) would be a top seller now.

I agree in general. However a S1 Sheriff Rick was more popular about 1-2 years ago. A S4/5 Rick that is more true to the comics (especially with the new jacket) would be a top seller now.

Ummm..
Any version of Rick would sell!
I don't have any version of him.
Unless some company makes a bootleg version of him.
Those customs are way too pricey.

^ Yeah, and it seems Sheriff Rick is a popular look. It seems hes on most people want list. Except mine. :lol

Back