1/6 ThreeZero Horror Movie Heritage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree....I have always had mixed feelings about 3Z, I'm still really hoping for classic slasher releases or more cenobites. I really hope the most likely poor sales of this latest figure won't kill the horror line

Surprised he's next, that version isn't widely known whatsoever.

I totally agree....I have always had mixed feelings about 3Z, I'm still really hoping for classic slasher releases or more cenobites. I really hope the most likely poor sales of this latest figure won't kill the horror line

I'm not the biggest fan of that being the second release in this line. It seems way too random, and I don't see it being a big seller. I was really hoping to get Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, and Michael Myers from this line sooner rather than later. I'd have even been thrilled with a Universal Monsters character or two. This just feels out of place. I might still purchase it, although I wasn't a fan of the movie itself. I am a huge Frankenstein fan as a character though, and sadly this seems like the only 1/6 Frankenstein that we'll get for a while.

Odd choice, indeed. I love my Heisenberg so was hoping that their horror line would really impress.... but this ain't it.

I agree, the second choice for the horror line up is odd.

Victor Frankenstein is an ok movie, with a lot of cool throwbacks to Universal and Hammer's classics. And I actually loved the design of the creature, so I do think the piece is very cool.

I might get it for the right price (140-160), but really nothing more than that. If anything, I feel like my purchase would be helping to keep this line alive. Because we do need more horror stuff, and hopefully they make better choices in the future. ...........

I would love to see more love for the classic Hammer and Universal movies. ****, if they made a Christopher Lee Dracula and a Peter Cushing Frankenstein, I WOULD LOSE IT!.

What an absolutely weird choice. :huh

But I guess the silver lining is that, licenses notwithstanding, almost anything is game now.

Gimme my Black Phillip figure, ThreeZero :p

I have been pleased with the ThreeZero Figures purchased in the past. Thinking about updating my Van Helsing line-up with this new figure.... A whole lot better looking overall.

hopeful low sales on the victor frankestein Prometheus wont sour them movin forward with more horror. boggles the mind that anyone workin at 3Z would think this figure is a good idea after one so iconic like pinhead. just wht the????

I want Pumpkinhead.

yes!
just got the 1/4 sota last weekend.

Back