1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New photos, again not mine just sharing.

20621086_10154825402857129_5854844692346292872_n.jpg

Threezero did a great job with this. Now please make a H1.

Not my review but figure is decent mainly needs the neck widened and the right eye hole fixed

If going by Wilbur in the mask

722371acbfb6b8679a9237c4fa962cb0.jpg

[youtube]https://youtu.be/hJtIDbm8RmU[/youtube]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm getting another one of these this week, let me know if anyone wants it. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its gotta be a licensing issue why they haven't done part 1. H6 must've been easier to license out. I don't know how well this one will sell in the long run.

Its gotta be a licensing issue why they haven't done part 1. H6 must've been easier to license out. I don't know how well this one will sell in the long run.
It's not cuz Mezco was able to get the rights this year. But from what I heard is Akkad wants tons of $$ for the H1 myers rights.

Question for someone with this in hand, is the head a mask over a figure head or is it all just hard sculpted?

After watching everybody review...I decide to this up. Beside...Halloween is around the corner. :lol Wish threezero had the Jsaon and Freddy license tho. Thanks fellas!

I like the H6 its good with me no need to waste money on another heads 3 0 head is good enough but I get the people who want more accuracy ill keep my h6 money and use it elsewhere

Got this guy coming in a week or so.

Also getting this stand made for him.

3f0b8c1a9064969b1a074f8b598b04c9.jpg

Back