Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine delivered to my desk at work about 10 minutes ago. Did a quick check of the figure and I am impressed with the clothing and weathering. It looks and feels very well done. Still on the fence with the headsculpt. I kind of prefer the rooted one from the Cat Toys kit. Excited to see how she looks next to my other Motokos.

Mine arrived today and I had a quick look. The paint apps are no Hot Toys but its not as bad in hand as the pics. The paint app almost feels a little anime to be honest. The tailoring is fantastic. I think I'm going to have to find another head sculpt so I can display both outfits. I had planed on just displaying the street clothes version but the tactical suit looks really good in hand.

One thing that stands out to me is how small this figure is. It's more like 1/7 or 1/8 scale. I know ScarJo is small, but this figure is tiny. The headsculpt and hands are significantly smaller than other 1/6 pieces. I tried swapping the outfit (which is excellently made) to another spare 1/6 figure. There is no way the outfit would come close to fitting a slightly larger figure. The alternate outfit is more stretchy so it would work with a larger figure, but no way the tactical suit would.

Received mine yesterday.

The headsculpt isn‘t thaaaat bad after all in hand.
The costume is indeed very well done, the weathering looks awesome.

I like the firm haptic of the body, feels not as light as a HT body.
Articulation is hintered on the arms by the flak vest though.

I don‘t like the magnetic ball joint of the head.
It comes off too easily.

Weapons are meh, the pistols clip falls out all the time, the second clip is too wide for the pistols shaft.
The lrge gun can‘t be held properly by the figure due to the limited arm articulation.

Nevertheless, I won‘t order ANY 3Z figure any more before in hand pics.

Just ordered a loose Threezero head sculpt and body (not the best body but need the right size) so I can make up a full second figure with the exclusive parts. The outfits are just so good I want to show both.

Mine arrived a few days ago haven't had much time to mess with it really though but it's not all that bad. I'll probably keep it.

Yeah, this thread really had me down on the figure but when I opened it I was pleasantly surprise. It's no hot toys in the paint apps, but it's not like some of the pics suggested. It's almost like an anime version of the live action which kinda works.

Just ordered a loose Threezero head sculpt and body (not the best body but need the right size) so I can make up a full second figure with the exclusive parts. The outfits are just so good I want to show both.

Oh man, where did you find someone selling the figure parted? i have a thermoptic version in the works and need another pistol and headsculpt XD
The figure is pretty good, it feels really solid in hand but i think i need to change the arms under the jacket as the rubber arms really dont bend well under the tailored jacket

Oh man, where did you find someone selling the figure parted? i have a thermoptic version in the works and need another pistol and headsculpt XD
The figure is pretty good, it feels really solid in hand but i think i need to change the arms under the jacket as the rubber arms really dont bend well under the tailored jacket

Got lucky on ebay the other night. Had just gone up I think. I was looking at another full figure but then the parted out one when up so skipped the bits I didn't need and saved myself nearly 2/3's the cost. The rest of that figure is still up for sale I believe :lol

Got lucky on ebay the other night. Had just gone up I think. I was looking at another full figure but then the parted out one when up so skipped the bits I didn't need and saved myself nearly 2/3's the cost. The rest of that figure is still up for sale I believe :lol

thanks man, managed to get the pistol at least, didnt realise evilbay co.uk and evilbay com gave different results!

20180706_190729.jpg wanted to show something

Mine has been sat in its box since arriving as it has damage to the head sculpt, threezero are taking about a week to respond to each message and arguing that I pay to return the damaged head to them before they will send a replacement..

Mine has been sat in its box since arriving as it has damage to the head sculpt, threezero are taking about a week to respond to each message and arguing that I pay to return the damaged head to them before they will send a replacement..

That really sucks to hear.

Mine was delivered this morning but I'm not at home to open it. I'll check it out when I go home for lunch.

[Hello all, first post here!]

i have a thermoptic version in the works

Oh my, please elaborate? I am beyond baffled that they would make a 1/6 GITS ScarJo figure that didn't come in that outfit from the get-go! The standard gear is very well done, but such a drab choice for a figure from movie that was well-praised for its striking visuals more than anything else. I wish I had the street clothes version, but missed the boat there bigtime...

[Hello all, first post here!]

Oh my, please elaborate? I am beyond baffled that they would make a 1/6 GITS ScarJo figure that didn't come in that outfit from the get-go! The standard gear is very well done, but such a drab choice for a figure from movie that was well-praised for its striking visuals more than anything else. I wish I had the street clothes version, but missed the boat there bigtime...

Before anyone announced an official figure i approached a guy about making a body suit with the thermoptic design printed on, he quoted me £1200 so i gave that a miss.. a few weeks ago a guy on fb "arc project" posted a suit he made so i asked him about making me one for a medium bust figure, 90 dollars.. to fit over TB League PLMB2016-S17B
arc project thermoptic bodysuit.jpg
spare pistol is on its what which i will be making a clear resin cast of then painting the white details. haven't decided what to do about the head yet, prob a repainted and re-rooted blackwidow 5.0 sculpt

I really like the tactical uniform threezero went with, its the real world version of the suit when she was up against the tank in the anime, and both the anime and live action scenes were awesome. the street clothes are so well done also but the trousers are really tight on a standard body!

When I got home I opened and inspected my figure and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the portrait in hand looks much better than in pics.

While the paint app isn't Hot Toys level, it's a decent paint app.

Here's a quick pic of mine. I need to futz with mine when I have time.

XPVg9xY-7qzbQluFsiYAd31LrqFKHvK5mhHXs46TSLzn5dWLFox_SuV470NmN46EXiMIK6JwLGNhaItoeTy7oGFhUo8BLI1Ik_ZPNnq8IUY68OZozshjuDg0Jrd1FmXYOv4ptolmBiAcfrW2v5W72invTDajmfr56k-Azhdc4KvPBRHg4l34EISuyDNfjm-IL-QfqTQw9wciAlEJ7Qr8hSzJlbIOAslGC7mYdMxBKFTdCTH7P7DgTM-XupyFgV2HXr7zQG__BwqmEO0LVGRVN7_1u8RmFKef13CLtFpaiclpB43IEma3l9COKc7_hUgCiYxNlDyOkZyGekJuKtE4seiehho5JqjBmFqatlO1O7IXw_tamc6JX6HqUBS7cAvsUy42pxoumcWqvkLwyox-1O2svZtP7RFsQEG-opzqJmXl5j_P3LCOzGqOkwhlSpDdLoOa9rWmgWs2ZA-KWuh0Q7TDUlfGT0xacXJRglMQNbWcFW-CEcjcVt4kDBMaRIxTiCUMr1KL9H0PCisGErU4w546J5licwd6rCgZpfpB4k1km_5bZf1L_EQDK-LpcBMMi6NT418_dasA0v1xLGMrLCXIQFgvySyOLHYoVrU=w669-h891-no

Crys, that thermoptic suit looks really good!

Back