Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2944.jpg
Just saw this on IG....sorry I don't know why the picture came out so small and blurry

Thankfully at least they decided to go forth with this. Really like the portrait. Hopefully they'll release her other outfits as well. The skintight one to me should be a must with the outer trench coat. :pray:

Hnn bought. I'm hoping they designed her body to resemble the skin tight suit. Now just give us Batou pls.

Would be kool if she had this as an alternate head, since it matches the outfit -

ghost-shell-johansson.jpg

Last edited:
So far, numbers are....
Production Budget: $110,000,000
Domestic Box Office $39,425,526
International Box Office $121,928,556

Worldwide Box Office $161,354,082

With hidden fees and extra marketing, It needs to make more than $200M to break even..Maybe with Disk/Stream release it might get better.
Even a hardcore GITS fan like me didn't go to the theaters to watch this one. I might get the disk version if they include enough extra stuff.

For the figure, I'm sorry to say...but I don't see SJ in there. At this point, the unlicensed version with Black widow copy head looks better to me.
The photo kinda looks like they are trying to show off comparison to this promo photo?
Of course lens is different and head is tilted different angle, but there are a couple of spots clearly not matching..
*Iris are a little close
*Nose shape and jaw line...Really need to see it fro different angles, but they look wrong to me.
face1.jpg

Looks alright (the face sculpt especially) but it's all a bit bland. Thought it'd at least be the "naked" look, given it's the distinctive one (as far as this movie version goes)

Prefer it if it were followed by a proper GITS Major from the original anime, but I know that ain't happening :-/

Back