ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Tyrion figure is very strong, but even he has issues (Plastic hair helmet, Crudely sculpted hands, and a body that seems a bit too stocky). Still, he’s a great figure if you’re not paying more than $175.

I also don’t hate the Dany figure, but she is a significant disappointment compared to her promotional pictures.

Jon’s likeness is off, and his body seems too bulky and large to me. Jamie’s armor looks awesome but the paint job on his head throws off his likeness. Ned is decent, but I wish he had his leather-armor bodkin (and his “Ice” sword, which only came with his pre-order!)

I actually think the Hound is my favorite. I acknowledge the sculpt has issues with the hair and possibly the paint, but I found both easily passable. Then again, I preordered it and so got his helmet... The regular edition of the figure won’t have this, which I think most would agree unacceptable.

I got a custom/kitbash of Jorah Mormont together. What do you think? :)

gZVvK6A.jpg5m0atY0.jpg

Your Jorah looks awesome! So I guess this armor looks nothing to what he wears in the show, right? Still he looks great.

Thanks! Tried to go for something like the one he wore at the end of season 1. It was the closest I could go without sculpting the armor myself.

To those who have POd these figure from other retailers and not through threezero - can you tell me how long it took too receive your figure after threezero shipped their preorders?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
To those who have POd these figure from other retailers and not through threezero - can you tell me how long it took too receive your figure after threezero shipped their preorders?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Around two months

Only a month at most for me and that was through ebay. TNS figures is quicker, 2 weeks maybe but they don't sell exclusives

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Quick question,
I have a second Jon Snow on it's way to me and I was hoping to just pop off the head and put on a different to have a second member of the Night's Watch on my shelves. What brand of head sculpts fit the Threezero pegs well? That way I know which brand of heads I should be looking for. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You can always use a different ball joint that fits the neck and head. Easy to find on ebay. Alternatively you can replace the head peg with a different one.

You can always use a different ball joint that fits the neck and head. Easy to find on ebay. Alternatively you can replace the head peg with a different one.

Alright cool, thanks for the input! I haven't mussed around with Threezero bodies all too much. I'll take your advice when it comes in!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No problem and remember you can always use some blue sticky tack to tighten the joint if its a loose fit on one end.

Back