ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ee132327e7249ec4aa2bf13c488a548e.jpg

Glad i sold my collection of exclusives for a nice profit. These Threezero figures are just not good enough without spending considerable money to improve yourself. If only HT had the license.

Threezero deleted the arya photo with all the negative comments and just reuploaded the same again? wtf I hope they read the critics and rework the head.

Threezero deleted the arya photo with all the negative comments and just reuploaded the same again? wtf I hope they read the critics and rework the head.
Yes I was wondering what happened... my negative comment seemed to have the most likes lol. This company is shameful, they don't care about customer feedback and constantly keep us in the dark about things. This behaviour suggests arrogance and that they care about little other than money

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Yes I was wondering what happened... my negative comment seemed to have the most likes lol. This company is shameful, they don't care about customer feedback and constantly keep us in the dark about things. This behaviour suggests arrogance and that they care about little other than money

They changed the pic because there was a typo in the title. You can't just swap pics on Facebook, you have to delete and start over.

Don't worry, the negative comments all came back lol

I asked Threezero themselves about the likeness, and their response is as follows:
"As with all of our licensed figures, the licensors and actor/actress themselves approve the quality of our figures directly. Authority on whether likeness is approved is entirely up to the talent's discretion. Thank you for your continued support in Threezero collectible figures!"
So it's Maisie Williams fault? Or maybe Maisie's agent, I can't see the actors giving too much time to these things. And maybe they don't want to mess things up and they approve everything coming to them.
And they follow:
"We are very excited for our Game of Thrones line-up, and appreciate your support in this series of figures! Please keep your attention on our social media activity this year, as we hope to have many more announcements over the year."
They said 'many'! I guess we'll see Cersei soon, and maybe others, like Robb or Brienne.

Yeah, TZ seems to be caring less and less about quality. But at least you’re getting the Arya body and her wandering peasant outfit. Someone will come up with a decent head sculpt to swap out.

However, like many of you, I’m hoping another company eventually acquires the sixth scale licensing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad i sold my collection of exclusives for a nice profit. These Threezero figures are just not good enough without spending considerable money to improve yourself. If only HT had the license.
If hot toys had the license you would get one figure for 300 bucks and only one

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I asked Threezero themselves about the likeness, and their response is as follows:
"As with all of our licensed figures, the licensors and actor/actress themselves approve the quality of our figures directly. Authority on whether likeness is approved is entirely up to the talent's discretion. Thank you for your continued support in Threezero collectible figures!"
So it's Maisie Williams fault? Or maybe Maisie's agent, I can't see the actors giving too much time to these things. And maybe they don't want to mess things up and they approve everything coming to them.
And they follow:
"We are very excited for our Game of Thrones line-up, and appreciate your support in this series of figures! Please keep your attention on our social media activity this year, as we hope to have many more announcements over the year."
They said 'many'! I guess we'll see Cersei soon, and maybe others, like Robb or Brienne.
The fact that Maisie approves doesn't mean its accurate or that she cares about it very much. She likely has very little concept of what 1/6 collectors look for and the level of detail needed. For example, the 6 inch dark horse figures often have poor likenesses and the actors approve them because they either just want the money or don't care how great the likeness is.

Back