ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two in one. Both outfits, two heads, one body. Come on, give us some value for our bucks.

Sean

The Asmus body is just 45 bucks, so I don't see why offering two figures with just one body is any good. I'm totally up to do both, but this is more time consuming, and this is my first big project in 1/6, so I rather would stick to one figure and concentrate in all the details to make it the best possible.

Right. Ideally I would prefer a season 4 Arya to go together with the Hound; the character reached her high point there but started losing interest after that (her Braavos and Winterfell arcs have been practically the worst in the show in both season 6 and 7)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. Ideally I would prefer a season 4 Arya to go together with the Hound; the character reached her high point there but started losing interest after that (her Braavos and Winterfell arcs have been practically the worst in the show in both season 6 and 7)

Disagree whole heartedly with this statement. I was more than stoked when she took on Brieane, that was an awesome scene. Also loved her poisoning those that partook in the Red Wedding...
I would choose Left for my favorite look.

20424319_358060847960612_3723617219672439033_o.jpg20451782_358060894627274_6841777827988345840_o.jpg20543601_358060851293945_8022198686977404859_o.jpg20506917_358060854627278_7875693970412966047_o.jpg17499190_295237657576265_7228378964123440246_n.jpg17457994_295237660909598_4310278893769438488_n.jpg17522604_295237677576263_5906432904117949576_n.jpg17499297_295237680909596_2050721215591382606_n.jpg

Which version of Arya would you prefer for a figure? Left or Right?
I've talked to a taylor today and I think that custom Arya figure will be a reality soon. Very excited!
View attachment 376102

Easily right for me which is against the consensus so far. I just wonder if Arya will be the next character ThreeZero take on themselves...if the clues alluded to earlier in the thread are accurate and the next 2 releases are a Stark and a Lannister surely Arya will be the Stark.

I wish they’d just get on with it and give us a teaser for the next one!

Easily right for me which is against the consensus so far. I just wonder if Arya will be the next character ThreeZero take on themselves...if the clues alluded to earlier in the thread are accurate and the next 2 releases are a Stark and a Lannister surely Arya will be the Stark.

I wish they’d just get on with it and give us a teaser for the next one!

Chances of Threezero releasing Arya are high, I know, but at the current pace it could be years before she's out. Anyway if they'll announce her in one of these outfits I'd probably would do the other option anyway. I like them both.

Chances of Threezero releasing Arya are high, I know, but at the current pace it could be years before she's out. Anyway if they'll announce her in one of these outfits I'd probably would do the other option anyway. I like them both.

The problem with the Asmus body is that it is really undersized. It's a body of a child aged 9-10, like the girl in Logan, not a teen. It's smaller than the Star Ace child bodies, which represent Ron, Harry, and Hermione around age 11. Even a normal height female body towers over it. It would maybe work at a stretch for Season 1 Arya.

The lack of variant bodies really hurts this hobby. It's frustrated my dream project, Geena Davis from a League of Their Own. Davis is 6'0" and seamless bodies are way too short.

The problem with the Asmus body is that it is really undersized. It's a body of a child aged 9-10, like the girl in Logan, not a teen. It's smaller than the Star Ace child bodies, which represent Ron, Harry, and Hermione around age 11. Even a normal height female body towers over it. It would maybe work at a stretch for Season 1 Arya.

The lack of variant bodies really hurts this hobby. It's frustrated my dream project, Geena Davis from a League of Their Own. Davis is 6'0" and seamless bodies are way too short.

You're totally right. I've been all the day studying the different body options and the Asmus teenager is ridiculously short for her, unless it was for season 1-2. So far I'm leaning to the VeryCool FX02, which is too tall, 1/6 Arya should be 10.15 inches and that body without the head is almost 10 inches, but can be modified to be a bit shorter. I think she will end being 10.5 inches, but let's see. I've ordered a few bodies and I'll be trying to get the best possible option.
Arya-body-chart.jpg

You're totally right. I've been all the day studying the different body options and the Asmus teenager is ridiculously short for her, unless it was for season 1-2. So far I'm leaning to the VeryCool FX02, which is too tall, 1/6 Arya should be 10.15 inches and that body without the head is almost 10 inches, but can be modified to be a bit shorter. I think she will end being 10.5 inches, but let's see. I've ordered a few bodies and I'll be trying to get the best possible option.
View attachment 376321

VeryCool bodies are indeed more gracile compared to the HT "Alice" body from which they all derive. I'm not sure why, but it does offer some variation. It's a good body with regard to build for someone like Krysten Ritter or Winona Ryder.

I've been nothing but disappointed with doll bodies like Obitsu.

Phicen (TB League) needs to start offering some height variations. I’m surprised they haven’t at this point. Either that, or some of these other cheap ass companies need to start getting their seamless games on. We need some new innovations in the hobby.

I've found a better scaled body, looks pretty much perfect. It's the Damtoys female body, 8.9 inches without counting feet and head. Just ordered it, but it will be here in a few weeks, so I need to wait to see if it fits well. Crossing fingers!
Arya-damtoysbody.jpg

I've found a better scaled body, looks pretty much perfect. It's the Damtoys female body, 8.9 inches without counting feet and head. Just ordered it, but it will be here in a few weeks, so I need to wait to see if it fits well. Crossing fingers!
View attachment 376437

What body was that used for? When did they release such a short figure? I've looked up that seller and he currently has no Dam toys female bodies. :/ No feet are included?

Sean

What body was that used for? When did they release such a short figure? I've looked up that seller and he currently has no Dam toys female bodies. :/ No feet are included?

Sean

That particular one was called 'Natalia' and it's a russian soldier figure. The figure comes with boots, hands and head, clothes and a ton of accessories, and she's much more expensive. That's just the body, that someone is selling.

Looks awesome!
How many sets did it take to make that?
I think, I used 13 kits total. But there's alot of wasted pieces. I needed the parts to make the wall and flooring that held the tiles. I have 12 spare iron thrones and 9 widow pane sets haha. I found out later that these pieces snap with Lego pieces so I could've used that as the base floor and saved a bit of money.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back