ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need Ayra, Brienne, Bronn, Cersi, Theon in Armor and Jorah. All characters who have thrived from Season 1.

Just pure awesome figures for looks? Daario, Naharis,Craster, Karl Tanner, Commander Moremont, Giant, Lord of Bones,White Walkers, Oberynn Martell, The Mountain, Baric Dardarion with flaming Sword, Loris Tyrell in tourney knight outfit. I could go on forever on here.

Why do people think this line will die? There's already spin off shows planned and many companies continue to buy licences for **** that's been dead for 30 years. No reason this can't keep going unless company doesn't want to. Looks like to me that have kicked up the quality of the figures. The Hound is amazing. I'm expecting much more from them.

We need Ayra, Brienne, Bronn, Cersi, Theon in Armor and Jorah. All characters who haved thrived from Season 1.

Just pure awesome figures for looks? Daario, Naharis,Craster, Karl Tanner, Commander Moremont, Giant, Lord of Bones,White Walkers, Oberynn Martell, The Mountain, Baric Dardarion with flaming Sword, Loris Tyrell in tourney knight outfit. I could go on forever on here.

Why do people think this line will die? There's already spin off shows planned and many companies continue to buy licences for **** that's been dead for 30 years. No reason this can't keep going unless company doesn't want to. Looks like to me that have kicked up the quality of the figures. The Hound is amazing. I'm expecting much more from them.

:goodpost: Great list there! I think I would probably buy all of those! :slap

Yeah, I think tales of the death of this line are being greatly exaggerated. 3Z is certainly slow, but even though the show only has one season left to go, it's enormously popular and will likely remain so for some time after the last episode airs. https://variety.com/2017/tv/ratings/game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-ratings-2-1202540601/ It's shattering its own ratings records with each passing season. It's going to age very well, I think. Which means there should be a market for figures for a few years to come.

We need Ayra, Brienne, Bronn, Cersi, Theon in Armor and Jorah. All characters who haved thrived from Season 1.

I want Jorah in his S7E7 outfit. Hopefully we see it more in action next season. but damn did it look badass.

It's killing me how much I love everybody's new looks this season. The costume design work really has been top shelf this year. At this point I'd love to have multiple figures of everybody with different outfits. Jorah's new armor is amazing. And the Mountain's glossy black and silver Queens Guard armor is fantastic. (Don't care for the helmet shape, but the rest of it is gorgeous.)

And Jamie's traveling outfit from the end of the finale? Damn. If 3Z could produce figures with any kind of pace, they could easily bankrupt me!

It's killing me how much I love everybody's new looks this season. The costume design work really has been top shelf this year. At this point I'd love to have multiple figures of everybody with different outfits. Jorah's new armor is amazing. And the Mountain's glossy black and silver Queens Guard armor is fantastic. (Don't care for the helmet shape, but the rest of it is gorgeous.)

And Jamie's traveling outfit from the end of the finale? Damn. If 3Z could produce figures with any kind of pace, they could easily bankrupt me!

:goodpost: Absolutely this!! :lecture Promised myself I wouldn't 'double-dip' on any GoT characters...but I'd happily make an exception for that one. :)

yes indeed many I find had their best look this season

Thats the frustrating thing. Seems 3Z is stuck in season 1-3 for right now. I want an Arya but she gets better every season as do most characters as you've all just mentioned.

I also hate those Queens Guards helmets.

It's true that assuming the line is dead or abandoned is probably jumping to conclusions. But the last GoT figure revealed was Daenerys, which was like 9 months ago. It's worrying to get no teases or reveals for so long, especially with s7 airing and SO many good options for figures.

It doesn't help that they pop out of nowhere. Their exhibits mostly consist of figures already on pre-order and rarely show what they are cooking these days.

I'm still excited for this line and hope that they over deliver with a two pack or with some character with the Iron Throne.

It doesn't help that they pop out of nowhere. Their exhibits mostly consist of figures already on pre-order and rarely show what they are cooking these days.

I'm still excited for this line and hope that they over deliver with a two pack or with some character with the Iron Throne.
Jon and Ramsay, Battle of the Bastards 2-pack :pray:

Yeah, somebody asked and all they said where Stark and Lannister characters were coming.

We've been screaming since season 4 for them to make figures while the show is hot. They continue to say very little and put stuff out at their own pace. Much to or displeasure. I can see why they don't want to show anything to early as final products probably need approval.

Anyone still want a Kal Drogo at this point or is it to late?

Yeah, somebody asked and all they said where Stark and Lannister characters were coming.

We've been screaming since season 4 for them to make figures while the show is hot. They continue to say very little and put stuff out at their own pace. Much to or displeasure. I can see why they don't want to show anything to early as final products probably need approval.

Anyone still want a Kal Drogo at this point or is it to late?

I don't want one at this point. He was a season one figure. So many other cool figures to make at this point.

Khal Drogo would only be good with a Khaleesi Daenerys and I doubt we'll see a version of that now.

Hell if the final season is crap and people hate the ending the want for anything from the show could completely dry up anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back