ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My theory is they are all half brothers and sisters... Mad King was a busy man with everyone else's wives.

And no, I have not read any of the books... this is based on clues in the show.
Isn't it already established that Rhaegar is Jon's father?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, through Bran last season, final episode.

Dany is Jon's aunt. That probably won't stop them from gettin' together though, this is GOT afterall.

Last edited:
Slowly getting there:

group.jpg

Now if only ThreeZero stars to finally deliver on the female characters...

I am new to the forum so I apologize in advance if this is already been asked. Do you know if threezero is planning on doing another Tyrion figure I much prefer the way he looks now then the figure they did. Longer hair and beard, scar etc. tha

I am new to the forum so I apologize in advance if this is already been asked. Do you know if threezero is planning on doing another Tyrion figure I much prefer the way he looks now then the figure they did. Longer hair and beard, scar etc. tha

There is no news on a new Tyrion.

Damn after seeing Jorah's new getup, I want a fig of that.

Actually, everyone's costumes this season has been a+.

At the latest episode,

Spoiler Spoiler:

If they do a side character, give me Jaqen H'ghar in his Lannister armor. Best side character in the book and show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What about the real King in the north, Robb Stark? He has a cool armour too and the Ex could be Greywind's head (interchangable of course!)

Back