ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do we think that's it for this line now?

still would love Robb, Season 7 Jon snow, the White walker jon fights, the nights king, & king Joffrey 1st of his name.

i don't think we will get many more 2 max?

I doubt this is the end. I don't know what the sales figures are, but I'm guessing these sell pretty well. We've got two seasons left and with the story circulating the other day that we may not get Season 8 until 2019, we could have another two years before the show is over. So I would guess we'll see at least four or five more figures. Possibly more if they opt to keep the line going after the show ends - which I certainly hope they do.

I'm encouraged that they seem to be upping their game quality-wise, with the last few figures. Can't imagine they'd spend that level of effort on a line they see as petering out. Fingers crossed.

Apparently Jaime flew off the shelves so doubt this is the end.

The Hound is next to be released, if he also becomes a hit I wouldn't be surprised to see another "knight" type character soon announced.

There is also talk of one or more spin-off series in the works although the current show runners would not be heading it up.

When I worked on season III they were already discussing the possibility of a Robert's Rebellion prequel type thing.

I anticipate a number of characters still on the horizon but not too sure about Joeffrey or other deceased characters. Cerces, Sansa, and Arya are arguably some of the most important characters and deserve a figure but I would go for the "villain" of the show first with Night King or at least a White Walker.

Hard to say what they will do though, it has taken them a long time to get up to this level of quality and having two figures on pre-order at once.

There is also talk of one or more spin-off series in the works although the current show runners would not be heading it up.

When I worked on season III they were already discussing the possibility of a Robert's Rebellion prequel type thing.

I anticipate a number of characters still on the horizon but not too sure about Joeffrey or other deceased characters. Cerces, Sansa, and Arya are arguably some of the most important characters and deserve a figure but I would go for the "villain" of the show first with Night King or at least a White Walker.

Hard to say what they will do though, it has taken them a long time to get up to this level of quality and having two figures on pre-order at once.

The latest stories circulating seem to indicate that they're not doing Robert's Rebellion, since all the major story points (especially the twists) of that period are playing out on the current show. Last thing I heard was that they were developing five different concepts -- all of them set in different prequel periods and/or different locations -- and they'll go with whichever one they like the most. I guess the idea is that they won't be featuring any of the characters in the current show.

Personally, I'm hoping to see the Doom of Valyria and maybe the Targaryen Conquest. Or maybe something set during the Age of Heroes during the building of the Wall.

But part of me also would love to see something totally new. Set in places off the edges of the map we're familiar with ... like something set in Assai. Or even further east ...

Hope that's the case. Most fans seem to be pushing for some Targaryen related spinoff and I don't really like them (Dany being the only exception) :lol

Regarding the figures I wonder if the Hound will arrive before the season premiere.

I think a Drogo figure would be pretty awesome, would certainly look unique. Most of my hopes for the line are figures that would look different in comparison for the Game of Thrones line and 1/6 figures in general. That being said, my hopes and wishes are for a Robb, Night King, Melisandre, Jorah, Margaery, and Arya. Never quite liked Brienne, but I suppose I'd still get her if one were to be released. Also wouldn't mind variations of characters that have already been released. I feel like Jon, Tyrion, Jamie, and Daenarys have all had pretty drastic changes in outfits and hair/face that they could be completely new releases again.

Same here. Drogo would be nice, but I don't want him nearly as much as a Night King.

Even though I doubt they'd ever do it, I would love to have either of those figures with their horses!

I mean, how can you have a Dothraki without his mount? And the Night King on his zombie horse would look cool as hell.

I second that.

If the Night King comes without his steed 3A's Dead Equine would be the next best thing. Would gladly give it to the Night King in the worst case scenario, sorry blind cowboy. :lol

Releasing Drogo now would definitely spur comparisons against the inevitable Justice League Aquaman by Hot Toys. Still, I believe in Threezero hehehe.

Finally figured out pics again. Posted these in the Jamie Lannister thread but figured I'd throw them up here also.

Got a Tormund in the works and also a head for the Grenn body that currently has a short hair Snow on it.

SC8fPFS.jpg

C7upb4Q.jpg

1oEz55V.jpg

Its one weird sculpt at times it looks good, others not so much. Straight forward is mostly a bad look. He's decent from the side. I think its the paint more than the sculpt

Know what I want to know....who's next? There hasn't been any news on who the next figure will be in a long time. I know it's Daenerys(which I already have preordered) but who is after that? Is it time to start double dipping with new versions of Tyrion or Jon Snow(I know many want a better one of him) or should we get Cersei or Arya or someone else?

Know what I want to know....who's next? There hasn't been any news on who the next figure will be in a long time. I know it's Daenerys(which I already have preordered) but who is after that? Is it time to start double dipping with new versions of Tyrion or Jon Snow(I know many want a better one of him) or should we get Cersei or Arya or someone else?

There's so many other characters they need to get to before they double up. Having said that I'd buy an improved Jon Snow in an instant!

I'd like an Arya and a Joffrey next though...and maybe a Viper too considering TZ have already done Pedro Pascale.

Night King is a must. There are a number of characters I would love including Sansa, Brieanne, Woman in Red, Cersei, Bron, Joran, Wildling Redhead guy, and on and on but the Night King is ultimately one of the most iconic parts of the show and besides dragons and some magicky type stuff is one of the sole fantasy characters that set the mythos of the Seven Kingdoms apart.

Back