ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are sooo many characters they can go after. Oberon, The Mountain (with all 4 heads!), Cersie, Bronn, Ser Merryn, Roose Bolton, Ramsey Bolton, Rob Stark, Tywin Lannister, Joffrey, Hodor, Mormont, Jorah Mormont, Samwell Tarly...

Lots of viable characters left to do.

These figures are moving so slow. I really love all of the Season 7 designs but at this point we'll never get them

Know what I want to know....who's next? There hasn't been any news on who the next figure will be in a long time. I know it's Daenerys(which I already have preordered) but who is after that? Is it time to start double dipping with new versions of Tyrion or Jon Snow(I know many want a better one of him) or should we get Cersei or Arya or someone else?

There were apparently indications (a few posts back) that there are three more figures in planning stages. The only hints have been "Stark and Lannister".

There were apparently indications (a few posts back) that there are three more figures in planning stages. The only hints have been "Stark and Lannister".

hmmmm.....good.

I'm betting the Lannister is Cersei and the Stark is Arya. Weird to have so many females in a row but my bet is the third figure is probably the Night King. In fact, if it were up to me, it'd be those three and a new Jon Snow.

As far as older characters/ones not on the show anymore go, I'm not holding my breath as much for them now as the show is winding down and given how slow they release these, I only see us getting maybe 6 more figures total anyway. Probably the 4 I guessed, one more older character, and one other random side character.

Well, we still have a season and half to build up more and more interest in collectibles plus the planned spin off shows. The final book has yet to drop and C'MON just released a Fire and Ice miniature based board game and licenses for more a more non-collectible product seem to grow (shirts, mugs, pillows, hell they had a beer growler at SDCC that sold out in just hours - pissed I missed that one).

I think, like Lord of the Rings, that this show will not just die away once it completes its run. How much effort 3Zero will put into it once the major hype of the series has died down though I cannot predict.

Well, we still have a season and half to build up more and more interest in collectibles plus the planned spin off shows. The final book has yet to drop and C'MON just released a Fire and Ice miniature based board game and licenses for more a more non-collectible product seem to grow (shirts, mugs, pillows, hell they had a beer growler at SDCC that sold out in just hours - pissed I missed that one).

I think, like Lord of the Rings, that this show will not just die away once it completes its run. How much effort 3Zero will put into it once the major hype of the series has died down though I cannot predict.

I think you're right about that. This is one of those properties that will hang around in the fan consciousness for a while. Plus, they may have a bit more time if the rumors of the final season being pushed to 2019 turn out to be true ...

My want list includes Brienne and Podrick, Cersei (in black dress), Arya, Jon (later version), the Nightking, the red woman, samwell and Jaime in his Lannister armour

If you guys really think they'll go that long, I'd also add Brienne of Tarth, an 2nd Tyrion, Tywin, Joffery, and Rob Starkk to my list:panic: I don't hope they stop soon, I just don't think they will go that long. Another thing we need to consider is how fans react to both the final season and the final episode. People LOVED Lost and now all they talk about is how *****ty the finale is. You just never know.

I realistically think we get a maximum of ten figures from this line, which is cool, but then it fizzles off and whatnot but the fan base never really dies and then 5 years later another company picks it up and we get second versions of Jon Snow and a slew of new (some minor) character much like how Asmus picked up LOTR after Sideshow did an initial five figure run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also want a Margery Tyrell, not that it has any chance or happening.

Same! Natalie Dormer is awesome. Though I'm not confident ThreeZero could capture her unique look.

I'd hoped StarAce might do her justice for their Hunger Games line, but after seeing Katniss (not to mention Underworld Selene) I don't hold out a lot of hope their either.

Same! Natalie Dormer is awesome. Though I'm not confident ThreeZero could capture her unique look.

I'd hoped StarAce might do her justice for their Hunger Games line, but after seeing Katniss (not to mention Underworld Selene) I don't hold out a lot of hope their either.
I agree, that Katniss was not good. I want a good J-Law figure badly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Star Ace STRUGGLES with female likenesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won't got that deep into the line imo. I think we'll see an Arya, Cersei, Night King and possibly Brienne.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can get a "decently" priced Jon Snow? Or does anyone think they will make another one based on season 6 or 7? Would really like Jon to go with my Dany but ebay prices are insane.

Back