ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection so far cant wait for Daenerys and The Hound
Jaime.jpg

Who's 2nd from the left?

Dany and Hound are on preorder and I've still got to pick up a Jaime. Hopefully Cersei or Joffrey w/iron throne is next. While I like GoT, I don't see going too much deeper into the line.
The second one is a custom Jon Snow I found on ebay from season 6
IMG_0426.jpg

What in the world is this "Great Wall" nonsense? They look great, but I've never even heard of it. I doubt they'll sell very well. Threezero seems to be wasting their time and talents.

Huh.

Just looked up Great Wall on BoxOfficeMojo.com and while it didn't do any business in the states (less than $45M), it has raked in some serious cash on the international market ($285M). $330M global.

Not saying it's a good movie (didn't see it), but I am a little surprised by those numbers. Maybe they'll sell a few figures in areas where the movie did well.

It's a Chinese movie with a couple of well-known hollywood actors in it (they may not even have big roles, can't tell from the trailers). No comment on whether it's any good, but I'm surprised it got the press and distribution in North America.

Back