ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We saw that teaser pic of what looked like Trinity from The Matrix, although it was unpainted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As far as I know they've only made these:

RWBY-NYCC2014-01.jpg

the rest are prototypes but they look good

Did anyone else see that neat dio/statue of Winterfell? I'd be all over but not at $300. [emoji38] The lack of sophisticated sculpting and detail does NOT justify that price from what I can see. All these GoT have crazy price tags on them imo.

watching s5, 2 eps left. reading clash of kings and reading the graphic novels including the dunc an egg ones. then randomly i decide to start s1 one again for the sake of seeing ned again now fig is inhand. also got that maps of westeros from local library is way cooler than i thought it would be.

wtf :rotfl

so its jayme or dany next correct? per that line up they had commented on wayyy back?

I'm very curious about who we might see next. I've been told by my sources that 3Z may be able to stray from the (definitely non-official) list that I shared a year or so ago. (That initial list was Tyrion, Ned, Jon, Jamie, Drogo, Danerys and a White Walker.) But it seems they're not necessarily locked into those characters.

Which I think is great. I mean, sure, he'd make a cool figure, but I'm not sure how excited I'd be about Drogo. I'd much prefer Oberyn. Or the Hound. Or Melisandre. Or Arya. Or Brienne.

That said, despite pestering my sources, I don't have any new intel on who might or might not be next. Or, indeed, who might be on a new-and-improved list. Or even whether there is a new-and-improved list.

All I'm saying is ... the old list isn't iron-clad.

Last edited:
I'm very curious about who we might see next. I've been told by my sources that 3Z may be able to stray from the (definitely non-official) list that I shared a year or so ago. (That initial list was Tyrion, Ned, Jon, Jamie, Drogo, Danerys and a White Walker.) But it seems they're not necessarily locked into those characters.

Which I think is great. I mean, sure, he'd make a cool figure, but I'm not sure how excited I'd be about Drogo. I'd much prefer Oberyn. Or the Hound. Or Melisandre.

That said, despite pestering my sources, I don't have any new intel on who might or might not be next. Or, indeed, who might be on a new-and-improved list. Or even whether there is a new-and-improved list.

All I'm saying is ... the old list isn't iron-clad.

cool understood, thks buck! :hi5:

even more excited to see whos next now.

Very curious also here to see what's next on the line. I would love to get a Jaime at some point (or the Hound), but at least for me the priority should be to complete first the four protagonists...and that means getting Arya and Dany.

Unfortunately being females they will be probably end being put in the backburner :gah:

Very curious also here to see what's next on the line. I would love to get a Jaime at some point (or the Hound), but at least for me the priority should be to complete first the four protagonists...and that means getting Arya and Dany.

Unfortunately being females they will be probably end being put in the backburner :gah:

I won't even start collecting this line until they produce Dany. Without her it's pointless to me.

Back