ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly man, GOT has amazing female characters and it would be a shame ending up with a sausagefest with this line. I can't remember exactly what episode was but during this year's season I noticed that most of the plot was carried out by women, which is awesome.

I don't know if threezero will have presence at comic-con (although 3A will) if they do they MUST finally show their TWD line, it's been AGES since the last time I said it's been AGES :lol

Exactly man, GOT has amazing female characters and it would be a shame ending up with a sausagefest with this line. I can't remember exactly what episode was but during this year's season I noticed that most of the plot was carried out by women, which is awesome.

I don't know if threezero will have presence at comic-con (although 3A will) if they do they MUST finally show their TWD line, it's been AGES since the last time I said it's been AGES :lol

Agree. Lots of shows coming up, especially one this month in HK. Hopefully they have something new there and I'll post some new stuff here if I see any.
I can still remember very strongly the walk of shame at the end:p

That's a beautiful Iron Throne room! Love it, although the pillars need more of that Joffrey makeover. Hope Mcfarlane takes a hint and eventually makes a Game Of Thrones Chess set, it would be sweet.

They're probably cautious, Threezero probably thinks most male collector's wouldn't have interest in "dolls". It all depends of how they market it really, if they embrace the concept completly they could make a "Ladies and Queens of GOT" line, I think it could work and it could appeal to an even bigger audience.

Personally I wouldn't mind buying any of the female GOT characters on the contrary: I need them all!

Me too. Especially Ygritte and Khaleesi, please threezero :pray:

Me too. Especially Ygritte and Khaleesi, please threezero :pray:

Ygritte would make a great figure because of her coat. If they can nail the head sculpt she would look AMAZING because there would literally not have to be a single joint showing like with Ned.

Dany needs to be made, and semi-soonish. I think they'd get a lot of people that aren't fully committed to the line to get her. I could see a lot of casual fans only ever getting her.

Ygritte would make a great figure because of her coat. If they can nail the head sculpt she would look AMAZING because there would literally not have to be a single joint showing like with Ned.

Dany needs to be made, and semi-soonish. I think they'd get a lot of people that aren't fully committed to the line to get her. I could see a lot of casual fans only ever getting her.

I'm only interested in Dany. Love the show but don't like any of the other characters enough to want a figure. Maybe Petyr...but I doubt he'll get made.

exactly :lecture I'd like them to post pictures of the a prorotype at least but these guys seem to be very slow anyway. I remember seeing a picture of the head of what seemed to be Drogon but I don't know... in any case Dany would sell more than anyone

Here's my TV shelf that's currently suffering from overcrowding. Once Jon gets in, this will strictly be a GoT shelf.

Cool! I did not realize the throne would fit under the standard configuration of the Detlof.

Looks like there's another couple inches to spare too.

It doesn't, if you look at the corners of the pic you see i had to use brackets.

Back