ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics Dave! Now I'm tempted to get myself an iron throne!:clap

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone know where this HS comes from? Saw it on google images when I was searching for custom 1/6 GOT figures.

If I'm not mistaken that was from another company, and has been cancled.

Edit: it was expensive too. Like $600 expensive for a kit.

I'm definitely down for the next two, Jon & Jaime. Not really interested in Drogo nor a White Walker, but definitely would want Daenerys. For future releases, the next two I'd like to have would be Arya & the Hound.

Hound!!! Yes please!
Hound is my numero uno want from this line. Aswell as a Jeoffry with a "alternate....spoilers..... coughing head"
I'm hopefull we get a King's Guard armor Jamie instead of a unarmored Jamie.

Hope they change that Alsatian into a BIG Dire Wolf. The size of them makes all the difference, they are meant too be BIG. I have two American Akita's so I would want something that represents something mythical. Not standard dog size :pray:

This might just be me but I think Daario Naharis, and Bronn would make awesome figures, however as they are less important characters I could see them both getting skipped. Also Tormund Giantsbane would be great.

The figures I want (That haven't been announced):

1.- Sandor Clegane.
2.- Daenerys Targaryen.
3.- Khal Drogo.
4.- Oberyn Martell.
5.- A White Walker with Undead Horse.

Still I want them all, this line is promising.

This might just be me but I think Daario Naharis, and Bronn would make awesome figures, however as they are less important characters I could see them both getting skipped. Also Tormund Giantsbane would be great.

I'd love a Bronn figure. In fact, I'd call it a major want but since it's probably slim to none we'll get one I don't even think about it. Bronn is a fan favorite though so who knows. On a side note, Bronn will return for season 5 which I'm psyched about. As the readers know the last time there was a scene with him in the book was his farewell to Tyrion in the dungeon. There were a few mentions of what he's been up to but that's it. I'm happy they found something else for him. I love Bronn. Daario? Eehhh, the first Daario, maybe. The new one ? Hell no. :lol

I'd love a Bronn figure. In fact, I'd call it a major want but since it's probably slim to none we'll get one I don't even think about it. Bronn is a fan favorite though so who knows. On a side note, Bronn will return for season 5 which I'm psyched about. As the readers know the last time there was a scene with him in the book was his farewell to Tyrion in the dungeon. There were a few mentions of what he's been up to but that's it. I'm happy they found something else for him. I love Bronn. Daario? Eehhh, the first Daario, maybe. The new one ? Hell no. :lol

I'd have to agree with that first Daario is much better than the second, I just think his armor is so cool and he would be a unique looking figure. With Bronn he is just an awesome character all around.

I'd imagine a number of other people from California must have received theirs, with other states likely to start getting them with Monday's delivery. It will spread to the East coast like wildfire (no pun intended) throughout the week. Here in Canada we'll still be waiting. ;)

Awesome pictures! How do the eyes look? It's been hard to see their coloring and what-not in most pictures due to shadows. Are they green?

Looking at them with a magnifying glass with light directly on them - I can't say. They may be a pale green in the iris, but it's tough to tell.

I got Tyrion this afternoon! I will post a few photos when I can. If I had a complaint, it's that he's a little too tan - but otherwise a really great figure. Unlike other reports, the book accessories seems quite sturdy. I dropped it right out of the package (which seems to be the trend, haha) and no damage done. The belt and dagger are a great addition - not necessary, but look very nice.

Great job, threezero!

My wife and I got ours today, he is great. I have Hot Toys and I have Big Chief figures and this one rivals those in terms of overall quality which impressed us

I wish there was a GoT stand though, not that he needs it as he stands perfectly fine without it. But it would have been nice presentation wise. His accessories were great for what they were, I am hoping seeing what Ned is coming with that ThreeZero gives us a bit more from this point forward.

Our book was fine, I dropped it at least 3 times and no issues, just be careful when you open the box as it will probably come loose quicker due to its weight. He holds it well under his arm and in his hand.

I will gladly buy whatever figure they put out. Here are some pics I took with my phone, non rival how nice the figure looks in your hand. Its a freakish likeness, reminds me of the eerie perfect likeness from the HT Iron Patriot Don Cheadle face.

10895048_372377816272641_1068273977_n.jpg

10885136_10203540805623604_7032546176406643387_n.jpg

10838396_375332779292636_217605414_n.jpg

Back