ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah if I ever get billed suddenly for a second one I'll raise a fuss at that point, but paypal stuff always goes through immediately in my paypal account, so the fact that it didn't go through Sunday tells me nothing actually had happened. Hopefully the threezero account updates.

So a few hours after manually going to the pay now option from threezero order page, my order at threezero has changed from "awaiting payment" to "processing".

I wonder how long I could have gone without paying before they cancelled the order. Maybe I could have waited until it was in stock?

I ordered direct from ThreeZero. Seemed like a better deal to get it direct from them, and the price seems reasonable too. Now the wait begins.

So a few hours after manually going to the pay now option from threezero order page, my order at threezero has changed from "awaiting payment" to "processing".

I wonder how long I could have gone without paying before they cancelled the order. Maybe I could have waited until it was in stock?
At least your status changed for the better. I think I'll follow suit.

question for fellow GOT fans(thronians?). been awhile since i saw s2 i think it was were Tyrion is the hand, is that dagger a important accessory? cant remember at all if he had it alot or only briefly. deciding on PO via threzero just for that or a pay later retail site etc thks!

Gah, I guess you have to pay it all up front with threezero... would be more comfortable if they gave a ETA.

ThreeZero mentioned on Facebook they estimated the release to be in the 4th quarter of 2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dagger seems to have no significance whatsoever to the character. If it had been the curved, handleless, catspaw dagger that Joffrey's assassin used in the attempted murder of Bran (and which Littlefinger tried to implicate Tyrion with) then it would make some sense as an accessory. An axe or Lannister helmet would have been more relevant.

I see what your saying but the catspaw dagger wasn't his nor did he even hold it. At least he wore this dagger. Glad we're not getting an axe.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back