ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PoDoN.jpg

That's amazing.

My sources are now whispering to me that Tyrion should be in the "neighborhood" of $150 (give or take, of course). He'll be followed by Ned, which we know about, but I don't know the timeline on that. As far as I know, the original plan was for Tyrion to be released sometime over the summer. I haven't heard anything to the contrary yet, so fingers crossed that's still on track.

After that, I've heard rumblings they've also got the rights to do Jamie, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Drogo and a White Walker. I'm told that's as far as the current license goes for the moment. I suppose any further characters after that will depend on sales.

No Lena Headey and Charles Dance figures? :monkey2

Sadly, not that I've heard about yet. Hopefully if these first figures sell well, they can happen later. I know I'll be doing my part and buying everybody they make!

I shall continue to keep my ear to the ground and hope my spies bring me more info!

Might I ask if your sources have whispered in your ear any other information regarding other figures from threezero. beside Game of thrones.

After that, I've heard rumblings they've also got the rights to do Jamie, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Drogo and a White Walker. I'm told that's as far as the current license goes for the moment. I suppose any further characters after that will depend on sales.

All 3 of my wants…That would be awesome and expensive.

My sources are now whispering to me that Tyrion should be in the "neighborhood" of $150 (give or take, of course). He'll be followed by Ned, which we know about, but I don't know the timeline on that. As far as I know, the original plan was for Tyrion to be released sometime over the summer. I haven't heard anything to the contrary yet, so fingers crossed that's still on track.

The neighborhood of $150 sounds great! Im in for all except Drogo and White Walker. Those two are a bummer. The only thing is I may feel compelled to buy them just to support the line.

No Lena Headey and Charles Dance figures? :monkey2

THIS × 1000.

Sadly, not that I've heard about yet. Hopefully if these first figures sell well, they can happen later.

Which means we have a long wait before we see other characters. Overall, regardless of my personal tastes in characters, I think this is a solid and smart lineup. Most Game of Thrones hardcore will be in for all. Some of lesser fans will be in for either or all of Tyrion, Ned, Dany and Jon Snow. Some people that just like their character design will be in for Drogo and those stupid White Walkers.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Agreed. While I dig that yellow tunic he wears you're going to want the Red Viper in his armor. Really looking forward to this upcoming episode.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I actually much prefer his yellow outfit. Love that design. The armor is great too though, and would be the logical choice since it could include his spear as an accessory.

Agreed about Brienne. I like her new armor a lot more than her old version.

Back