ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello yeah!!!!!

$130? Woo-hoo!!

Sculpt looks excellent.

The hand sculpts look just a little rough but i dont care.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Def buy. So glad they made him. I can overlook that hair sculpt.

I would be willing to pay more for an upgraded shirt if they can go back to the original fabric.

I thought the hands looked odd too. Hair sculpt looks worse IMO, but the paint looks more accurate. Not too brown, not too blonde, just right in the middle.

Overall it looks great though and $130 is surprisingly good.

I was really hoping they'd add a bit more in terms of accessories/hands. This is a pretty bare-bones release, but at least the price isn't insane. Including shipping is a really nice touch too. Anyone else curious about when it will ship? ;)

I dont have a problem with the hair. The only nits I have are the roughness (and possible size?) of the hands, and the tunic. Though I think I've gotten used to the tunic. Overall this will be one fun figure. I can't wait.

Now lets see Ned!

No exclusive edition?

Hope they announce one. Any suggestions for a possible exclusive edition?

Anyone else curious about when it will ship? ;)

They took about 6 months to ship the TWD Zombie Pet's after pre-order. Maybe a similar amount of time? or perhaps even less, since those were two figures....

Would be cool if the exclusive was a headsculpt with scar, some stubble and darker hair... Atleast pre order is going up when there's still hype for the show. Glad Tyrion is first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpt isn't quite on point. Hair needs work. Clothing is a tad lacking. Accessories bareboned.

Will buy.

I wasn't really expecting him to come with much honestly.

They can keep the book and knock $15 off the price if they like. :lol

good price, but its quality doesnt justify any higher of a price, meaning its a cut below sideshow, hot toys, and the rest.

workable though! still very exicted, Ill pick up an extra head to mod with a scar and a more accurate hair color

From what I see its at least on par with SSC, and certainly better than some of their more wonky figures.

$130 doesn't get you much in this hobby anymore. A newly-developed body (I think?), a tricky costume and a great character makes this a pretty good deal.

A fantastic-looking figure. My only complaint/observation is that the second pair of hands look identical to the first...or is it just me? Maybe they haven't sculpted the second set yet, or they weren't ready for the preorder?

Anyway, a definite buy for me. I'll be preordering on May 26th.

Back