ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may have had a lot of those bodies left over to use.

Probably, but damn. She's so out of scale with the others.

Are they using the same body from the first Daenerys release?

Don't know for sure but probably.

Oh come on. Just because its the 10th Anniversary suddenly there's a huge collectors base?

Anyway, just checked and its says 3 in stock now an hour since your post. Maybe they are putting up 5 at a time.

:lol It was only 400 pieces, they say. Maybe people saw the exclusive/limited bit and jumped on it. It worked on me. :lol

I dunno, I think people underestimated 1500 quantity. Doesn't HT make like 5000+ for an average fig?

I dunno, I think people underestimated 1500 quantity. Doesn't HT make like 5000+ for an average fig?

For HT, at $250 a pop I think those days are gone for an 'average figure'.

I suppose the hype for the 10th anniversary of GoT is driving sales of Dani... but I have a feeling there will be plenty to come by on ebay for months to come. I might pick her up once I see what she really looks like.

Anyone get shipping notice yet?

For HT, at $250 a pop I think those days are gone for an 'average figure'.

I suppose the hype for the 10th anniversary of GoT is driving sales of Dani... but I have a feeling there will be plenty to come by on ebay for months to come. I might pick her up once I see what she really looks like.

Anyone get shipping notice yet?

I dunno. HBO has really been pushing the 10th anniversary thing with new trailers and it looks as though hardly anyone cares.

As far as shipping notices go I should be among the first. I kept checking in that first night and one minute there was nothing then the next it was then I grabbed it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The previous daenerys been selling for $250+ consistently on ebay, and $300+ for the exclusive.

There's quite a few for significantly less in previous ebay sales. And it wasn't that long ago you could have grabbed her used for under $100. But like all things, as the well dries up, the price rises. I considered buying her a number of times but just couldn't bring myself to punch the buy button. And I've never seen anyone manage to get that weird round cape to hang right on the figure.

In any event, this new figure looks better than the v1 in blue.

My hope is the v3 Dani will look even better... in 2024.

Do Threezero figures have long turn around times like Hot Toys or are they any faster? Never bought one of their figures so I’m not sure how timely they are.

There's quite a few for significantly less in previous ebay sales. And it wasn't that long ago you could have grabbed her used for under $100. But like all things, as the well dries up, the price rises. I considered buying her a number of times but just couldn't bring myself to punch the buy button. And I've never seen anyone manage to get that weird round cape to hang right on the figure.

In any event, this new figure looks better than the v1 in blue.

My hope is the v3 Dani will look even better... in 2024.

You did yourself a favor, deep down you know this is a dead franchise and not worth the money

I'm selling all my got collection, including drogon, if some EU collector are interested contact me :(

https://www.facebook.com/697107020315129/posts/6238549022837540/
043fdc5c6d32716bb03278a787b07078.jpg
e9e5f16f58d6eacae78183783ae093a9.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1819 using Tapatalk

I'm selling my small collection of GOT figures. Not sure what prices to ask ? Figures are currently displayed in Detolf Cabinet.

Edit: I know what prices to ask now. Prices in Australian Dollars and NOT negotiable.

- S8 Jon Snow with Nut Pizs Head and Change to World
Body = SOLD

- AF23 The Smuggler aka Davos = SOLD

- Tyrion Season 7 = SOLD

- Daenerys (Blue Outfit) with Drogon and Repainted Face = SOLD

- FullMETAL Customs 1/6 Long Claw Sword. SOLD

- 1/6 scale Statsmann Custom Works Jon Snow Crow
Gloves & Boots = SOLD

Studio_20210422_123408.jpg
Studio_20210422_123246.jpg
Studio_20210422_123306.jpg
IMG_6219.jpg