ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. It's been quiet for a while but maybe there's still another slot in their schedule. They've had four up for pre-order before, right? If I remember correctly last year they had Jon, Joffrey, Bran and the Night King all up at the same time. Or did that happen because some were delayed? (I mean, it IS 3Z, after all.)

There's got to be another Dany figure to be released. Final season black outfit is a must.

I'm probably more curious to find out if Xensation has more figures in the pipe-line...

I did think they do 4 in a cycle of announcements.... but still waiting on that 4th.

Xensation seems to wait to announce its next figure until the previous is released, no? Maybe I'm forgetting. But if so, we have to wait until the Soldier is released. Seems like its been a long wait for Grey Worm though. Or I'm just impatient.

I never noticed that Xensation would wait until a figure was released before announcing the next one. Very interesting.

And yep, it does seem like it's been quite some time since Grey Worm was announced.

Would be interesting if they were to release an "Oberyn Martell" figure, considering how popular "The Mandalorian" show is. That would definitely become one extremely popular head sculpt...

I never noticed that Xensation would wait until a figure was released before announcing the next one. Very interesting.

And yep, it does seem like it's been quite some time since Grey Worm was announced.

Would be interesting if they were to release an "Oberyn Martell" figure, considering how popular "The Mandalorian" show is. That would definitely become one extremely popular head sculpt...

Threezero already produced a Pedro Pascal headsculpt for that Great Wall figure that was eventually cancelled. Surprised they have not released an Viper figure yet.

A Pedro head now might garner too much attention for a company that may want to remain under the radar.

Besides, they want to sell figures, not heads. Someone will just steal and knock it off.

Sorry to bump an old thread. I'm looking to get into this line and had some questions.

I just bought the Jon Snow 2.0 (season 8) figure over the weekend, along with the Nut Piz sculpt that everyone said to get in the dedicated thread to that figure. I found Brienne of Tarth and the season 7 Tyrion figure online and was going to buy them as companion pieces, and pre-order Tormund and Jamie Lannister since they are coming out later this year.

I've been reading on these figures a bit and it sounds like, for the most part, the tailoring on the outfits and accessories are top notch, while the head sculpts can be hit or miss. Personally, I'm very used to that with Asmus from their Lord the Rings line. That said, the prototypes of Tyrion and Brienne look really good. Are the final production sculpts just as good, for those who have them? Wanted to ask before I purchase. Likeness has always mattered more to me than accessories so I'm hoping to hear both are good on the shelf before I buy them.

Thank you very much in advance!

Sorry to bump an old thread. I'm looking to get into this line and had some questions.

I just bought the Jon Snow 2.0 (season 8) figure over the weekend, along with the Nut Piz sculpt that everyone said to get in the dedicated thread to that figure. I found Brienne of Tarth and the season 7 Tyrion figure online and was going to buy them as companion pieces, and pre-order Tormund and Jamie Lannister since they are coming out later this year.

I've been reading on these figures a bit and it sounds like, for the most part, the tailoring on the outfits and accessories are top notch, while the head sculpts can be hit or miss. Personally, I'm very used to that with Asmus from their Lord the Rings line. That said, the prototypes of Tyrion and Brienne look really good. Are the final production sculpts just as good, for those who have them? Wanted to ask before I purchase. Likeness has always mattered more to me than accessories so I'm hoping to hear both are good on the shelf before I buy them.

Thank you very much in advance!
Welcome to the GoT Line
I have almost all of them myself.
Tyrion season 7 looks amazing in hand --to me.
Brienne looks okay -- to me

Love Tyrion, is great in any scale you might use (well, maybe not as good as HT quality, but really great).
Brienne looks okay, as aldta says. All great except the paintjob, a bit flat, and this makes the likeness suffer a bit.

I've got all the 3Z figs (and the Xensation ones, too) and S7 Tyrion is one of their best likenesses. I'd say he's neck and neck with Bran and their S1 Tyrion for best likeness in the line. Great looking figure. The only real drawback to that figure is the strange choice to make his Hand of the Queen pin magnetic instead of stitching or gluing it on. Makes it super easy to lose, so be careful when assembling and posing.

A lot of folks weren't crazy about the Brienne likeness, but I think she looks very good. The paint work is a little flat, but I don't notice that on the shelf. I would have preferred a more expressive sculpt -- maybe a bit of a scowl -- but it's more the neutral expression we get with all the other figures in the line. I get that they don't want to be scene-specific but her scowl is so much a part of her character that I think it would have really bumped her up a notch. Anyhow, I got the version with the fur cape and I think she's got great shelf presence.

Hope that helps!

I've got all the 3Z figs (and the Xensation ones, too) and S7 Tyrion is one of their best likenesses. I'd say he's neck and neck with Bran and their S1 Tyrion for best likeness in the line. Great looking figure. The only real drawback to that figure is the strange choice to make his Hand of the Queen pin magnetic instead of stitching or gluing it on. Makes it super easy to lose, so be careful when assembling and posing.

A lot of folks weren't crazy about the Brienne likeness, but I think she looks very good. The paint work is a little flat, but I don't notice that on the shelf. I would have preferred a more expressive sculpt -- maybe a bit of a scowl -- but it's more the neutral expression we get with all the other figures in the line. I get that they don't want to be scene-specific but her scowl is so much a part of her character that I think it would have really bumped her up a notch. Anyhow, I got the version with the fur cape and I think she's got great shelf presence.

Hope that helps!

This is very helpful, thank you.

Brienne is one of my favorite characters in GoT so far. I am watching for the first time right now. Just watch "Hold the Door" last night. Getting close to the Battle of Bastards. Aside from who ends up on the Iron Throne at the end I have been watching every episode clean which has been nice. I've enjoyed Brienne and wanted her figure as a companion piece to Jon. I thought the prototype looked really good, but the paint work looked a little soft and left a little to be desired on the production pictures I've seen, which I understand is very common for ThreeZero.

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to buy Brienne and find someone to repaint her head for me. I don't have those types of skills myself.

Appreciate the feedback on both figures. I think I'll pick up both. If the only criticism on Tyrion is the magnetic hand pin, that can be easily rectified with some glue. The sculpt looks really good. I've been very impressed with Peter Dinklage from the start and he's easily one of the three most memorable characters in the show.

Welcome to the GoT Line
I have almost all of them myself.
Tyrion season 7 looks amazing in hand --to me.
Brienne looks okay -- to me

Love Tyrion, is great in any scale you might use (well, maybe not as good as HT quality, but really great).
Brienne looks okay, as aldta says. All great except the paintjob, a bit flat, and this makes the likeness suffer a bit.

Thank you both. I appreciate the feedback. Definitely sounds like Tyrion is a home run and Brienne is great outside of the paint application to the sculpt. Maybe I'll look for a painter to fix her up for me. Appreciate both of your help.

Thank you both. I appreciate the feedback. Definitely sounds like Tyrion is a home run and Brienne is great outside of the paint application to the sculpt. Maybe I'll look for a painter to fix her up for me. Appreciate both of your help.

Glad to have been able to help.
Just to add, I have seen pics of Tyrion with rooted hair and ...just wow...(if you ever wanted to go that route as well)

Here's my current collection. I have Season 7 Jaime on order, and that should be the last one I get, unless threeZero does an improved Dany.

GOT Collection in BESTA 022321.jpg

Back