ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of doing a Tywin head swap when the Season 7 Jaime comes in. And put the new Jaime head and hand on the Kingsguard figure. Not sure if Tywin is still available at retail anymore.

Jaime haircut won't match the old cream uniform though... if that matters.

But Tywin head will look nice in the battle uniform.

I have no Jaime yet so the armor version is welcome.

I've been hesitant to pick up the Jon Snow in S7 grab... only because I have the Crow Snow and I prefer that look for him.

I lightly went in on the line, but decided to jump shipand sell, simply based on space and interest. The original Tyrion was and is fantastic still, I think. Dany I never opened but the pictures told me everything. The line stowaway is Ned, all boxed up. I've just been dragging my feet because I like the character. I'm glad to see the line has been doing better in recent releases. Three zero's technical work on outfits and bodies is always remarkable.

hi everybody, like Stephen i present you my collection. Miss only tyrion season 7. Tordmund, Jaime and Arya are on order, but i really don't know where i'm going to put them.:lol

Wow I think Davos, Tywin, Bran and the Night King really stand out!

Great pieces.

Especially Davos and Tywin not being licensed releases!

Awesome looking collection mate, can I ask - where did you get those banners/sigils in the background from? They look good.

Awesome looking collection mate, can I ask - where did you get those banners/sigils in the background from? They look good.

Hi , for the banners , it's aliexpress. A little more expensive than when I bought them, but it's still reasonable.

And a bit of advertising, if you want to have a look at the unboxing, it's on my youtube channel. You are welcome there. It's not professionnal but I find them cool anyway objectively :lol. See you. :wink1:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoGY4tVmM4eJ19pkeUitAQ?view_as=subscriber

Hi , for the banners , it's aliexpress. A little more expensive than when I bought them, but it's still reasonable.

And a bit of advertising, if you want to have a look at the unboxing, it's on my youtube channel. You are welcome there. It's not professionnal but I find them cool anyway objectively :lol. See you. :wink1:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoGY4tVmM4eJ19pkeUitAQ?view_as=subscriber

Thanks! Do you have a link to the Aliexpress seller? I can't seem to find them.

uO1giiH.jpg

LJI8cdl.jpg

Thanks for all the pictures everyone. It's been cool seeing everyone's collections and getting the feedback on the figures. Decided I will hop in myself. I do wish the likenesses were just a tad bit better, but they look good enough that I think it's warranted getting the figures, and it seems as though ThreeZero is improving with their releases.

I mentioned I'm watching the show for the first time, just finished season 7 last night. I've heard it all goes downhill after here, after the first episode of season 8. Disappointed since it's been such a good show. But I'm glad I'll have these figures to remind myself of all the special moments in the story that I've seen up to this point.

Just order a Brienne of Tarth off of BBTS. Going to send the headsculpt out to a pretty good painter I found to a repaint. Should make it look good next to Jon Snow and more in line with the rest of the figures in my collection.

Don't know why I'm sharing this here but whatever, now you all know lol.

Dexterj, unless you intentionally left it off, you're missing the top piece to Grey Worms helmet. Mine fell off and was laying in the foam inside the box.

Oh you're right, I need to check the box, i totally missed this thing, thanks.

Edit: Found it, I had to stick it with glue.

I see some new Pops coming out labeled as Iron Anniversary (ten years). I wonder if ThreeZero is going to do anything for it.

Back