ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst case scenario you could resell later and most likely get your money back or more if you decide she doesn't work in your collection.

That's true... although I have a terrible affliction in that I never sell anything; just end up storing it.

I too really looked forward to Bronn but the figure does nothing for me. A poor accessory for a missing Jaime.

I'm still considering Davos only because he looks like a great figure overall. I'll keep watching Brienne... at some point I'll crack.

I too really looked forward to Bronn but the figure does nothing for me. A poor accessory for a missing Jaime.

I'm still considering Davos only because he looks like a great figure overall. I'll keep watching Brienne... at some point I'll crack.

Davos is great. I like that thinking too, I have Bronn but he is basically just an accessory for my Lannisters, hahahha.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yeah that Brienne does look very tempting, and has a great likeness that I think could be improved even more with some tweaks. I just wish it was a character I cared more about.

I really want an early season Cersei, the current figure doesn't impress me much in quality and just don't like that look.

Damn that sucks to hear. Wish there was another retailer other than him that was carrying it. I don't exactly want to pay for it now and not now when it'll ever arrive.

Hope it comes in stock sooner rather than later.
For what it's worth I got an estimate for the second batch
c0e1c8c969c3ec5eda19bfd21833e5db.jpg

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Anything is welcome but at this point I think its just late season versions that are essential and one key outstanding yet to be made character

S6 Arya
S5/6 Dany
S5/6 Jamie
Sansa (preferably S5/6 return to winterfell)

Nothing else is essential from my POV and if those got made I'd wager to say its one of the most complete lines ever.

Anything is welcome but at this point I think its just late season versions that are essential and one key outstanding yet to be made character

S6 Arya
S5/6 Dany
S5/6 Jamie

Nothing else is essential from my POV and if those got made I'd wager to say its one of the most complete lines ever.

You mean S7/8? Since these are the late seasons, and those make more sense IMO. If so, I 100% agree. I highly doubt we'lle get anything else, but I probably would get the Mountain, Robb or Tormund if they ever came out.

That's true... although I have a terrible affliction in that I never sell anything; just end up storing it.

Brienne now $115. I jumped the gun :monkey3

S6 Arya
S5/6 Dany
S5/6 Jamie

I mostly agree except I'll never feel like the line is complete until I get Robb. He was once basically the main character of the show back when the show was at it's absolute best.

I mostly agree except I'll never feel like the line is complete until I get Robb. He was once basically the main character of the show back when the show was at it's absolute best.

Agreed! The original King in The North! Anyways may I know where you got Brienne for 115?

Back