ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some decent deals on Amazon for some of these figures right now:
Brienne $143, Arya $158, Cersei $150, Tyrion 2 $146, White Walker $165

Those are great prices.

I've always been on the fence with Arya... was waiting for the S7-8 Arya... but its starting to look less likely that ThreeZero will continue the line, especially if Amazon is blowing out stock at these prices.

Damn. Those are some great deals. I'm having trouble resisting the urge to buy doubles of figures that I have absolutely no need for!

Though a second White Walker would mean I could display one in armor and one in his underpants ...

(Yeah, I have a problem.)

Just got my order of the porch. Those deals and free next day shipping is too good to pass up.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Who?d ya get and what do you think?
Snagged the Brienne of Tarth. I love armored figures in my collection and I am pretty happy with it considering the sale price. Its a Threezero so my only real high expectation was to get blasted in the face with a factory chemical smell upon removing the figure and it did not disappoint!

Still thinking about Brienne too. Still wish it was the deluxe. I remember passing on the Hound for about the same price because he didn't come with the helmet. Wish I had bought that one now.

But how is she?
I dig the figure itself quite a bit. The likeness is there on display. Soft when under in hand scrutiny. This may not be too terrible though because she has softer features in real life, especially when wearing makeup. The stranding in the hair is good which helps cast some shading adding an okay amount of realism to the blonde, which is seems to be hard to get right in sculpts. The articulation is serviceable but hindered by the armor. The armor itself and the outfit is great. Going with rubber, as threezero does, gives them a lot of room to get some good details in small scale and they have done that. The textures look right in this scale. My favorite part is oddly enough the scabbard. The scabbard is popping with a rich and fine pattern with sharp detailing and it really stands out against the dark blues of her outfit.
There is no reason not to buy a Brienne of Tarth at this price point unless you are dead set on having the cloak. I personally was not and if I felt she needed one I would use one of the extras I have from Jon or Eddard.

I'd like to know myself about the Nut head.

Says cut off was March... but it still goes into my cart. And when the heck are they going to be delivering that neck piece?

Is there anyway to contact onesixthkit? I would rather ask them if it's okay to put an order down for that head before doing so.

Need it to replace the stock head.

In my experience and from what I gather with OSK, if it is still on the site available for purchase/order, even if it is past the original cut off date, then they still have stock allocation available. The 'cut off' date is when OSK have to get their own initial allocation order in by, but the item itself won't close from being orderable (unless the manufacturer wants it pulled after a certain date) until that entire allocation that OSK orders has sold through. So if OSK has pre-sold 200 of item-x before the cut off date, they might order 220, and item-x will remain on site until those final 20 from their allocation order (pre)sells through.

Long story short, if it is still there to buy you can still buy it. I've ordered a lot from OSK and have never had an availability issue on anything I was able to ourchase and pay for.

Just got my shipping notice for the Night King which is a bit of a surprise. I thought Joffrey was next and thought we’d see some blogger video or pics before shipping. Should have him in 10 days or so.

Back