ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its unlicensed: a bootleg not a knockoff. And in terms of sculpt and paint quality it is objectively a better figure than the hound. The hound has more shelf presence because it is larger and has some big ass swords but the quality of xensations tywin was better.

What makes one better than the other is all in the eye of the beholder though. It depends on what you like to see on your shelf. Nobody is going to be right or wrong in this arguement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Its unlicensed: a bootleg not a knockoff. And in terms of sculpt and paint quality it is objectively a better figure than the hound. The hound has more shelf presence because it is larger and has some big ass swords but the quality of xensations tywin was better.

What makes one better than the other is all in the eye of the beholder though. It depends on what you like to see on your shelf. Nobody is going to be right or wrong in this arguement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Agree with pretty much everything here. And for the record Asmus gets a ton of crap from me also but their have superseded threezero in terms of overall paint and plastic quality. The likeness is stronger than any of the threezero figures I have seen too. Also the accessories are top notch.

There are some issues paint outfit and what not. But I’ve done way way less work on this figure than I ever have done with any threezero figures and that says a lot.

So in what order would you all rank the ThreeZero Game of Thrones figures so far?

I have just purchased the Xensation Tywin which looks great, and I'm really tempted by the ThreeZero Deluxe Joffrey: so I'm thinking of diving all the way into 1/6 GoT figures and was wondering what you all thought about what has come so far?

Just ordered Tywin so don't have him in hand yet (but based on pics I've seen would deffo list him in my top 5), so I'll just rank the figures I actually have atm. My order is...

1. The Hound
2. Tyrion
3. Arya
4. Jaime
5. Ned
6. Dany
7. Jon

:)

With all this talk of Threezero's quality issues, I can't wait to see their 1/6 Drogon... I can't understand how Threezero obtained the license with even their past body of work/why it didn't go to a company more capable to cover one of the greatest televison shows of all time.

Realistically I'd have a hard time buying any more than the following characters

Jon s6-8, Arya s6-8, Dany s6-8, Night King, s 6-8 Jamie.

If the figure was good, my arm could be twisted to buy, Theon, Jorah, Drogo, Brohn, Bran, Sansa, Ramsey, Milisandre maaaaaaybe little finger.

I resolved, long ago, to block RaymondF because his posts do nothing but tease and breed discontent. [emoji14]

Realistically I'd have a hard time buying any more than the following characters

Jon s6-8, Arya s6-8, Dany s6-8, Night King, s 6-8 Jamie.

If the figure was good, my arm could be twisted to buy, Theon, Jorah, Drogo, Brohn, Bran, Sansa, Ramsey, Milisandre maaaaaaybe little finger.

Melisandre:lol

I'll be buying Brienne, so yes, Tormund is a must.

I wish the sculpts on some of the previous figures were better. At least, the older sculpts. I hear some of the more recent figures are definitely better. I'm tempted by the Hound...

I really want Ser Jorah now (I would so buy a Lyanna as well) and a new Daenerys. And he'll never get made, but weirdly enough, I wouldn't say no to a Viserys. He was a POS, but I love me some House Targaryen. Still hoping for Oberyn as well.

Jon and Dany seem like the most obvious choices to re-make. I'd say Jaime too. I expect him to have quite the finale.

I wish ThreeZero could crank out a little more than 3-4 figures a year for GoT. Maybe Xensation will pick up the slack. I hope they are in sync somehow so we don't end up with doubles of the same key characters.

Was Threezero at last years SDCC? Perhaps/hopefully we will see some new announcements then.

Back