ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Snows all around.

Fingers crossed for a updated release. The White Walker figure is excellent.

Anybody seen this?
60315218_807385002976609_5540958693211766784_n.jpg

Looks interesting, as Threezero has the 1/6 licenses, I'm guessing this Prime1 x Blitzway license is for a sculpture?

Hi everybody. Looks like there's interest in making a 1:6 Iron Throne/Throne room diorama by JazzInc (Joost Assink), who has done great work with Star Wars dioramas (check his work in jazzincdioramas dot com). We'd need at least 100 people interested to make it happen. Please join the group in Facebook and add your name to the list if interested. https://www.facebook.com/groups/JazzIncStarWarsDioramas/
If you're not in FB but you're interested, just give me your name and I'll add you to the list.

What do you think the odds are of getting a S7/8 Arya? I love the one they already did and have her, but would love one of her in more recent seasons too since her outfits were amazing and she did some really cool stuff.

What do you think the odds are of getting a S7/8 Arya? I love the one they already did and have her, but would love one of her in more recent seasons too since her outfits were amazing and she did some really cool stuff.

I would say pretty high. With all the dust settled the consensus top three characters seem to be Jon, Dany, and Arya. And that is the best Arya costume and also the one in which she killed the Night King.

Back