ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind. Just saw the thread by Xensation and everybody is in the same boat with MOF.

Anyone order Tywin from Monkey on Fire? Said in stock but got an email saying end of Apr. I hope that's a legit site. For $104 couldn't pass that up.

And as for the vote on next figure, eh. None of those wow me only because I have a custom Tormond. I guess Littlefinger. Would prefer Theon or Jorah.

I received my Advisor from Monkey On Fire today. I’ll be posting pictures soon. It took only a week to get him.

Judging by the comments on their FB page... It sounds like the Advisor sold better than expected for them and now they are trying to keep up.

That's great, but they never should have said they had them in stock when they knew they didn't have enough. I bothers me because I had a gut feeling this would happen before I chose to order from Monkey on Fire. Lesson learned.

Now we either run the risk of receiving a rushed and consequently substandard figure... or we get no figure and just constant delays while they "make" more.

I am happy they did well though and they look eager to make more characters which is great.

That's great, but they never should have said they had them in stock when they knew they didn't have enough. I bothers me because I had a gut feeling this would happen before I chose to order from Monkey on Fire. Lesson learned.

Now we either run the risk of receiving a rushed and consequently substandard figure... or we get no figure and just constant delays while they "make" more.

I am happy they did well though and they look eager to make more characters which is great.

Try having your figure be titled AF 19 and watch 3 releases go by with no word on the status of your figure that you preordered like 3 yrs ago. I contact them (Xensation) like every 2 months and they never respond. Not really the right way to run a company. Tywin does look great and I am happy you guys enjoy him.

Oh man. If they only went with a more book authentic Euron. He's simply a different character. In the books he's this mysterious and dark character bringing some evil eldritch apocalypse. What a waste. Same goes for Bloodraven. What an interesting and dark figure with a rich and interesting history. Even Tyrion ( whom GRRM calls the "most gray" character ) is just simply a good guy now. People are always agonizing over moral choices, and paying for them one way, or another. That's why a character like Arya is impossible for me to enjoy anymore these past few seasons. I cringe whenever she opens her mouth now. Remember, she killed, dismembered(!!), and baked people into pies! Then killed what would seem to be a castle full of people. And it's framed like - "Dayuum! Arya is gangsta!" *sound the air horns/sirens* The writers could have still done something similar, but there should have been a lesson learned/comeuppance, etc. Maybe meeting a little girl who's father she murdered, though he had nothing to do with the RW, and is now orphaned. Something she can identify with. Get back some of her humanity. But no, gotta keep da fans happy. She's Wolverine with endless skills and a cool knife. There's so many characters in this story where there's a redemptive narrative, but people don't think of this when it comes to Arya because of the way it's framed. She's unbelievably evil, psychotic, and damaged. Jaime don't have **** on her.

Before I get flak for hating the show, I actually loved last nights episode. It worked for me. One of the best I've seen in a long time. Episode one was....eh? It had its moments, but GoT usually does.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I haven't read the books, but I always have the feeling that the more they go forward without following the books, the worse. Still love the show, with all the faults.

Hm. A part of me would like to go with a character that I feel like Threezero is least likely to do like Davos. And while I think there is a decent chance of them making an Oberyn I think I'd still go with him for this, just in case. While I think it'd be cool to see him in his armor I think I'd go with the casual wear. It's more nteresting looking and would pop more on the shelf.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Jon Snow (Season 6)

- Head Nut Pitz with paint tweaks to enhance likeness
- Body TT slim
- Outfit Cult King
- Cape Ned Stark
- Gloves SS Darth Maul
- Boots GCL Magneto
- Sword Fullmetal
- Belt Raveneye

Jon Snow (Season 4/5)

- Head Nut Pitz with paint tweaks to enhance likeness
- Hair by me
- Body SS Darth Maul
- Outfit threzero
- Gloves SS Darth Maul
- Boots DID with custom side laces
- Sword Fullmetal
- Belt Raveneye

Pre ordered the normal version of S7 Tyrion from 3zero today. He can go with my Jon and Dany 3zero figures. I didn't want those map pieces, maybe instead a wine decanter filled with either fake wine or you could use a similar coloured beverage and chair for him to sit on.

Any links (ebay, amazon.com.au) to get a suitable 1/6 scale chair for him to sit on?

Last edited:
I love your work Raymond! Perhaps 3Z should give you a job!

giphy.jpg

giphy2.jpg

It really is great to see all this Game of Thrones threads so active. Although I’m delighted we’re getting a Joffrey you really have to question TZ’s decision making and timing. Now would be a perfect time to launch a night king or Jon V2. I don’t think they’ve capitalised on this licence at all.

Last edited:
It really is great to see all this Game of Thrones threads so active. Although I’m delighted we’re getting a Joffrey you really have to question TZ’s decision making and timing. Now would be a perfect time to launch a night king of Jon V2. I don’t think they’ve capitalised on this licence at all.
Fully agree. Keep posting on their fb pages. I've been doing that giving reasons to make more GoT figures instead of other strange licenses and they've picked up on this. Now they just need to get their GoT figure priorities straight.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Back