ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CC8E88F6-DB6A-497D-88D9-6E9BD6147E89.jpg

Also did a group shot with mine the other day!

The Dany figure looks like a 12 year old girl wtf
Yeah, that Dany figure will always stick out painfully. It pretty much puts me in a position of buy a new one whenever threezero makes an updated one no matter what version it is. Even if she's wearing her Thundercats outfit.

View attachment 475707

Also did a group shot with mine the other day!
Nice picture. I still have to pick up Davos. I see you have a Night King hanging out in the back.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nice group shots!

I wish I could just upload from my phone. Used Imgur but I guess that's gone now. I tried using photobucket but cant get that to work. Any other sites you guys use?

It’s been such a long time since the last pre-order. Do we reckon this line is dead?

With how S8 was like and how quickly the hype and excitement died (like the only thing people talked about was how bad it was...), I highly doubt they will even bother continuing this line.

I actually regret POing S8 Jon Snow... Just going to think of the earlier seasons whenever I see the figure I guess.

With how S8 was like and how quickly the hype and excitement died (like the only thing people talked about was how bad it was...), I highly doubt they will even bother continuing this line.

I actually regret POing S8 Jon Snow... Just going to think of the earlier seasons whenever I see the figure I guess.

There is no way they discontinue the line no matter how much you want them to.

Everytime I've asked Threezero by eMail they said they're working in the line, and we'll get news soon, but it has been a lot since last announcement. I think we might get a few more figures, mostly Dany and Arya, but wouldn't count on them completing their planned releases including the Mountain, Sansa, Jaime or Tormund. Let's be patient, anyway. It's clear their priorities aren't in GoT.

They might still surprise us. 3Z recently showed a pretty bad Maggie figure from The Walking Dead and that show has been irrelevant for a good while now.

A while back they went thtough a long period with no announcement and then there was a huge glut of POs. We could see that again. Either way I think my collecting of GoT is coming to an end, unless they make a Robb or Ygritte. Couldn't care less about the Mountain or anymore S8 figures.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back